𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

^𝒴/𝒩 𝒫ℴ𝒱^

After the war, we won, and I am already tired and weak but then inside the Erebor there lies Thorin, Fili and Kili's body, I go there and notice that all of them is here, Dain, the other Dwarves, Bilbo, Gandalf, Tauriel and Legolas.

I look at Gandalf and saw him crying so I just smile at him that made him cry more, "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐟?" Bilbo ask, "𝐘/𝐍-" Gandalf said but then I look at him and signal him a no, so I came first to Fili and hold the Arkenstone in my hand put the Jewel in Fili's Hand and cast a spell then after I kiss him on the lips, same goes to Kili and Thorin, but after to Thorin I hear someone talk, "𝐘/𝐍..." Balin softly said looking at me and when I look at him he was crying to which I just smile, "𝐘/𝐍, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠." Bilbo whispers but loud enough for me to hear then I nod and take a place between Thorin, Fili and Kili, then about to cast another spell, "𝐘/𝐍, 𝐦𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐝-𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬." I hear Gandalf say and I smile and continue which makes Gandalf cry more, "𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐘/𝐍, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞." Gandalf pleaded which make the Dwarves, Bilbo, Legolas and Tauriel become nervous and confuse but I continue my casting and once I was done, Thorin, Fili and Kili manage to twitch their hands and gasp for air and sit up straight, the Dwarves hug the three.

After their moment, Fili is the first one to notice me, "𝐘/𝐍." Fili said smiling and it got the attention of Kili and Thorin, "𝐘/𝐍, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐖𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭." Kili said to which I just nod and smile and let my tears fall.

°𝒩ℴ 𝒪𝓃ℯ'𝓈 𝒫ℴ𝒱°

Thorin, Fili, Kili, Bilbo, Legolas, Tauriel, Dain, Balin, Dwalin, Gloin, Oin,Dori, Dori, Nori, Ori, Bombur, and Bofur could only watch with tears and confuse in their eyes about how Y/N's tears fall and her form slowly fading, while Gandalf could only watch in tears and can't help but to fall on his knees and cry, "𝐘/𝐍, 𝐧𝐨..." Gandalf said and cry again, "𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐟. 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧." Y/N said then starts to fade away leaving them shock but what shock them the most is that after Y/N fade, her body appear and it was floating, Y/N's body slowly drop on the floor which makes Gandalf the first one to approach her, "𝐘/𝐍. 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮." Gandalf said.

Y/N's mates could only watch in sadness and longing, slowly Gandalf lift Y/N's body and place her on top of where Thorin lies before, then slowly her mates approach her, the fading of Y/N also affect Elrond, Thranduil and Lindir even if they are far away from Y/N, they will feel the feeling lost and longing for their mate.

Back at Erebor, Thorin place the Arkenstone in Y/N's hands and hold it along with Fili, Kili, Legolas and Tauriel, they hold the Arkenstone all together while crying and kiss Y/N one by one.

Unknown to them, the true loves kiss will wake her up, it was like a curse to her that when she fades and her body comes back lifeless, that means she needs a true love's kiss, and it worked, Gandalf's eyes twinkle in happiness, "𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐘/𝐍, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫." Gandalf said who is now beside Y/N.

Legolas, Thorin, Fili, Kili, Bilbo, Tauriel, and the other Dwarves could only watch the scene unfold, and the first time they saw Gandalf so down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞:

𝖡𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗇 - 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝖸/𝖭 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝗒, 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀.

𝖡𝗂𝗅𝖻𝗈 - 𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖸/𝖭 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀,  𝖸/𝖭 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾.

𝖫𝖾𝗀𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗌 & 𝖳𝖺𝗎𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅 - 𝖸/𝖭 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗇𝗈.

𝖥𝗂𝗅𝗂 & 𝖪𝗂𝗅𝗂 - 𝖸/𝖭, 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌, 𝗇𝗈 𝖸/𝖭 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾.

𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇 - 𝖸/𝖭 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗎𝗌.

𝖤𝗅𝗋𝗈𝗇𝖽, 𝖫𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗋 & 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗎𝗂𝗅 - 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖸/𝖭 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝖾 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒.