𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲

^𝒴/𝒩 𝒫ℴ𝒱^

I was currently fighting more Orcs and Trolls when an idea pop up to me, (𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚛, 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚞𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙾𝚛𝚌𝚜, 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗.) I mindlink my parents to which they respond immediately, (𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚠𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍.) It was Mother's voice, I smile and look ahead to see that my kin is there, I teleport to them and appear infront of the head of the army, "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬." Haltar said and bow to which I smile, "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫? 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!" I shout then we run and fight the Orcs by my lead and I notice Gandalf, "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐲." Gandalf said and smile, "𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭." I said then we continue to fight those Orcs and Trolls.

°𝒩ℴ 𝒪𝓃ℯ'𝓈 𝒫ℴ𝒱°

Thranduil, Dain, Bilbo and Bard saw that there are more army leading by Y/N herself so they crack a smile and continue to fight the Orcs.

Back at Thorin, he is now thinking twice about his changes, and soon after he come at the gate with his sword and tells them that they will fight.

Back at Y/N, she notice the fall back of Dain and that they are surrounded by the Orcs and she hear another horn from Azog, and without hesitation she called Haltar and tells her army to stand beside Dain's army, "𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫." Y/N said then turn to Dain, "𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫." Dain said then in a moment they heard something from behind, Y/N look up and saw that it was Bombur, {𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑢𝑠, 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒.} Y/N thought then smile and look ahead ready to fight.

^𝒴/𝒩 𝒫ℴ𝒱^

I look ahead ready to fight then Thorin, Fili, Kili and the other Dwarves appear, then run leading the dwarves and I run beside Thorin leading my army, "𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫!" I shout then look at Thorin, Kili and Fili and smile.

While we are fighting, I notice Bard and Thranduil with their kin running to us to fight then I saw Bilbo and Gandalf at Dale and I smile, then far from here I saw Azog which makes my blood boil, {𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝐴𝑧𝑜𝑔.} I thought then continue to kill more Orcs and Trolls.

As I was fighting with Thorin, Fili and Kili by my side, I notice Bofur enjoying being at the back of the blind Troll which is the advantage of us because Bofur controls the Troll.

Me, Thorin, Fili and Kili are fighting when Thorin called Dain, "𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧." Dain said looking at Thorin,"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫" Thorin said looking at Azog, "𝐈 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧." I said then nod at Thorin, "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥?" Dain ask then we heard a noise, "𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐭!" It was Balin with the Dwarves in his back, "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭, 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐨." I said then look at Thorin, "𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞?" Dain ask to which I smirk, "𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬." I said then we run off.