𝗘𝗿𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗿

°𝒩ℴ 𝒪𝓃ℯ'𝓈 𝒫ℴ𝒱°

The Elves army of Mirkwood surround the outside of Erebor then there stood Bard talking to Thorin.

After a moments of talking, Bard leave with nothing that makes the other Dwarves thought in despair that Thorin truly changed because of the Dragon-sickness.

Bilbo and Thorin talked about war then Thorin leaves which makes Bilbo sigh in despair and look at Balin who looks away with tears.

The Mens, Elves and the Dwarves ready their armors to fight for war but unknown to them, the certain white haired girl could only watch them with tears.

The part of Erebor where the Mans are, Gandalf suddenly appear only to see the army of Elves and a few moments Gandalf is now face to face with Thranduil and Bard talking about the upcoming war.

^𝒢𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓁𝒻 𝒫ℴ𝒱^

Thranduil is not listening to my talking at all, I just wish that Y/N is here.

When I said that, Y/N suddenly appear out of nowhere then Thranduil bow in shock, "𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐘/𝐍." Thranduil said while kneeling, "𝐘/𝐍, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡." I said then Y/N turn to me with a smile, "𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐝-𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐢𝐥, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞, 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝." Y/N said and I suddenly feel nervous all of a sudden and notice Y/N's demeanour, she is becoming weak any moment, "𝐘/𝐍, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤." I ask then move closer to her, "𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝-𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞-𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐧, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐜𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝." Y/N said and I became more nervous because of her choice of words.

°𝒩ℴ 𝒪𝓃ℯ'𝓈 𝒫ℴ𝒱°

After Y/N said those words, Gandalf, Thranduil and Bard felt nervous all of a sudden and Thranduil think twice and thought to change his plan, "𝑨𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒎'𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒚, 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏." Thranduil said which makes Y/N hugs him and left again, who knows where.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞:

𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗎𝗂𝗅 - 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖸/𝖭 𝗁𝗎𝗀 𝗆𝖾, 𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗍 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋.

𝖡𝖺𝗋𝖽 - 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖸/𝖭 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝖨 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇, 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖸/𝖭.