𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻

°𝒩ℴ 𝒪𝓃ℯ'𝓈 𝒫ℴ𝒱°

When the Phoenix stop roaring, it fly uphigh until no one can see it but what shock them all is that they saw a Giant Dragon with five heads that they have never seen, it stops the fight for a moment to look at the Dragon.

The Dragon have a pierce look and look ahead looking around not seeing any Orcs at the Ravenhill so the Dragon just fly towards the Dale to help the people kill the Orcs and Trolls.

The Five headed Dragon shoot a fire, water, air, violet thunder and green fire around it to kill the Orcs and the Dragon landed infront of Gandalf, "𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐖𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐝𝐨 𝐈? 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞." Gandalf said patting the Dragon then leave to go to the Ravenhill.

The Dragon appear behind Thorin, "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐢." The Dragon said which alert them but then smile when they heard the Dragon talk, "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮." Thorin said the the Dragon nod.

They are ready to leave when they saw Azog with Fili in his hands then he kills Fili with his sword hand, this made the Dragon angry, fly and roar loudly then shoots a fire where Azog is then Fili falls from his hand but before Fili could touch the ground a Giant Eagle came and Fili lands on his back then the Eagle go to the Dragon and nod.

The Dragon feel something inside of her break because of what Azog did, he just kill her mate, the Dragon fly around angry then fly towards the army of Gundabad Orcs and kills them all, not noticing that Bolg and his five companions is alive and run to the Ravenhill.

Back at Gandalf, he saw what happen and saw what his God-daughter did, "𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐎𝐫𝐜𝐬. 2𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐫𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫. 3𝐫𝐝, 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐫𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐞. 4𝐭𝐡, 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬. 5𝐭𝐡, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." Gandalf said to himself already crying.

Back at Ravenhill, Azog and Thorin fought each other, Dwalin and Bilbo fought the remaining Gundabad Orcs that manage to go to Ravenhill, the Dragon fought the birds and in one go they all died.

The Five Headed Dragon fly to the gate of Erebor and shoots a fire at the Orcs and Trolls, after she finish them all, she go to Dale and kills the Orcs and Trolls. Then after, she look at the Ravenhill with rage in her eyes and flew there and landed infront of Dwalin and Bilbo and change back to her normal form which shock them all.

^𝒴/𝒩 𝒫ℴ𝒱^

I am now on my self form but different, my attire change, I have myself become more warrior and have a dark aura within me then kill the Gundabad Orcs using my twin sword.

As I was fighting, I saw Thorin and some Gundabad Orcs fighting at the ice river and saw Kili and Bolg fighting with Tauriel on the side, so I go to them and manage to slice Bolg so I am now the one he is fighting, we fight and fight until I got distracted because of the vision so Bolg manage to throw me aside and pick up Kili and pierce his sword to Kili, "𝐍𝐨!" I shout then push Bolg out of the edge and go to Kili with Tauriel by my side, "𝐍𝐨. 𝐍𝐨, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞! 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐢 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞." I said holding his hand while crying, "𝐘-𝐘/𝐍, 𝐈 𝐡-𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭-𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲-𝐲𝐨𝐮.. 𝐈 𝐡-𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥-𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲-𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐰." Kili said then hold my face, "𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐢 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐢, 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧, 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥, 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮." I said then an Eagle appear so I put Kili at the back of the Eagle and nod, "𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐢." I said then hug Tauriel and we continue to fight the remaining Orcs.

A moments later, I saw Thorin and Azog fighting while Bolg and Legolas below them.

I quickly throw one of my twin sword to Bolg that shoots through his head and Legolas look at me then I landed infront of him, "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞? 𝐒𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐠, 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬. 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨." I said leaving him not noticing his blush.

When I got to Thorin, I already knew that I am late. Azog manage to pierce his sword arm to Thorin.

After the downfall of them all, I didn't relize that my form change into my Alpha Dragon form, and I fly up then roar loudly that makes all the living in Middle-Earth know that I am hurt and broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞:

𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇 - 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇, 𝖨 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗐. 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗄 𝖸/𝖭.

𝖥𝗂𝗅𝗂 - 𝖡𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖨 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖨 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖸/𝖭 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗆'𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾.

𝖪𝗂𝗅𝗂 - 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖸/𝖭.

𝖳𝖺𝗎𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅 - 𝖨 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖸/𝖭'𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖪𝗂𝗅𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖡𝗈𝗅𝗀, 𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖸/𝖭.

𝖫𝖾𝗀𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗌 - 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝖽𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖥𝗂𝗅𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖪𝗂𝗅𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾.