𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘀

^𝒴/𝒩 𝒫ℴ𝒱^

We were all outside the Kingdom, when we heard the hoard of ground breaking, "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧." I coldly said then look at the distance to see the terrifying living, "𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞-𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬." Me and Gandalf said and look at each other, "𝐎𝐫𝐜𝐬." I said coldly then look at Azog, "ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕖𝕤! 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕞𝕪 ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕖𝕟!" Azog shout then a hoard of Orcs is coming out of the hole.

The Elves, Mans, Dwarves, Bilbo, Gandalf and Me look at the distance to see the Orcs coming, the dwarves was the first to run off and got into position followed by the Elves who jump off from their backs which makes me smile and look at Bilbo and Gandalf then nod.

I run to where the holes is and use my invisibility power to go inside and kill the Orcs there as many as I can, but then I saw that they have Trolls, {𝑂ℎ 𝑛𝑜.} I thought then appear beside Gandalf, "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." Gandalf said and look at me, "𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭." I said then look at Gandalf who is already looking at me with teary eye, "𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭." I said then run off to fight the Trolls.

I was running to the Trolls and kill the Orcs on my way when I saw some Trolls coming to the war machine of our side so I quickly run and slash the right arm of one Troll who cries out in pain and I know that Azog already saw me, but I continue to fight the Trolls.

I stop fighting when I hear the horn, I immediately go to Gandalf, "𝐀𝐳𝐨𝐠. 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟." Gandalf said looking at Dale, "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐭." I said then run to the Dale and fight all the Orcs there along with the Troll, and to say that they are breaking the walls of Dale so I quickly run with my super speed and kill the other Orcs in an instant because of my power speed. When I got there, I saw the people hiding and fighting for their life so I use my power to keep the people safe and make the Orcs turn their attention to me.

As I was fighting the Orcs and Trolls here in Dale, I notice Gandalf along with Bard and his Men, I smile knowing that they will fight with me so I continue to fight using my twin sword and my power, {𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ.} I thought then the one Orc manage to cut my arm but it was just little so I beheaded the Orc and fight the other Orcs and Trolls.

I was fighting and killing the Orcs and Trolls and saw the Mans fighting with me they have bows and arrows with them, when I notice that Sigrid and Tilda are being chased by the Orcs I go to them and help Bain to fight the Orcs, "𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐧." I said then smile at him,  after I fight with Bain, I run to where the others are and saw that many Orcs and Trolls are coming so I use my power to outnumbered them and go to where Bard is, when I notice a Troll behind Bard's Kids, but before the Troll could strike I hang his arms and let Bard go to the Troll to kill it.

After a while, I look around me and saw that more Trolls are climbing up, {𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?} I thought then use my power again to kill the Trolls and other Orcs.

Moments later, I saw Thranduil along with his Elves fighting and notice that all the Orcs, Trolls, Elves, Dwarves and Mans are now in Dale fighting and to my dismay, I didn't see Thorin, {𝐻𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛.} I thought then run to go inside the Palace of Thorin to talk to him.

When I got inside I saw Thorin, he is sitting in his throne talking to Dwalin and he paid no attention which I got angry, "𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫! 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮!" I said coldly and angry evident on my voice, and they are more shock to see my wounds on my arms, legs, face, and my now messy hair, "𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐧? 𝐈𝐬 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬? 𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧..𝐦𝐞?" I ask then my tears fall and look directly at Thorin who has now a tears falling in his eyes, "𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞." I said then vanish into thin air and teleport to the top of the mountain where I can see them all, {𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑡. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡.} I thought then sigh and back again at the battlefield to fight more before I continue with my plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞:

𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗎𝗂𝗅 - 𝖨 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖸/𝖭 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖮𝗋𝖼𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗌, 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝖺 𝖰𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇. 𝖡𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾 𝗆'𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾.

𝖡𝖺𝗋𝖽 - 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖸/𝖭 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖬𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖽𝖺𝗒. 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖬𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋.

𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇 - 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖸/𝖭 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗋𝗒 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾, 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇-𝗌𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾. 𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖸/𝖭 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎.