❣︎ ℒℴ𝓈𝓉 ❣︎

Klaus opened Alaric's wardrobe, "Agh! Who is this guy? Safari Sam?" He pulled out two flannel shirts and showed them to me. "Okay, bad," he held up the one in his right hand in front of him. "Badder," he switched them and held in front of him the other one.

"The dark color suits you better," I replied and chose the first one.

"Oh, thank you, honey," he threw the fair flannel shirt on the armchair and put on the dark one. "Okay, so let's get clear with something. If you escape, know that I will find you again. And you won't like what's gonna follow then. You understand, love?"

"Yes," I spoke up bluntly.

"Okay, now, do you know where's my brother?"

"No," I lied. Klaus in Alaric's body rolled his eyes annoyed, "Right. I forgot. My brother and you... This thing you had."

"So this all is about jealously then," I commented without fear. He ignored it and walked over to me. He stroke my cheek, "Why so nervous?"

"I'm not."

"You see," he leaned down against the arms of the chair, "I believe you know where Elijah is. Just tell me. You know I don't want to compel you, my love. But you're making me." I didn't say anything and stared down on the ground behind him.

"What about your brothers then?" he continued. I looked up at him and he compelled me, "Tell me what they're up to?"

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an original without a dagger."

"Bonnie the best friend?" I nodded. Klaus pushed himself up and straightened his back, "I thought she didn't have her powers anymore."

"She doesn't. Or didn't. I - I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember?"

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that," he folded his arms over his chest.

"Please, just don't hurt them, Klaus."

"I won't hurt them, love. As long as you listen to me and stay obedient. Which doesn't include the need to compel you. You will have to be truthful. And also devoted. Just like you were once," he pulled out a pocket knife and unfolded it. "Which you weren't now, were you? So I want you to take this knife and stab yourself." I looked up at him. Was he serious? No, I didn't want to do that. But I had to. I was compelled. I took the knife from him and aimed the tip of the knife at my thigh. I took a deep breath and buried the blade into my leg. I growled in pain.

"Now take it out." I pulled the knife out as he said. "Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again." I wiped away the blood with my hand. It was already healed. "And if you get bored, switch legs," he smiled at me brightly.

"Why are you doing this?" He leaned down to me again, "Because I need you to be loyal to me. So you better start being honest with me. Otherwise I will have to punish you again." He kissed my forehead and pulled away. "Oh, don't look so glum, Alice," he picked up my head by my chin. "I'm here now. And we can be together forever like you wanted." Klaus headed to the door. "Again," he ordered. Without thinking about it, I picked up my arm and stabbed the knife into my thigh.

3rd person

"Where's Alice," Elijah asked Damon. He let her go to see Damon and now she was lost.

"Well, I hoped you knew. She's lost. Someone kidnapped her for sure," Damon shared his thoughts. He blamed Elijah.

"Do you have any idea who could that be?"

"I should know? You're the one who kept her away from everyone since you got her out of the tomb," Damon accused him.

"Yeah, I let her to go to see you and now look what happened," Elijah confronted him. Damon sped in front of him, "You should have looked after her more carefully then. Perhaps she wouldn't have gotten kidnapped." Elijah glared at him, caught him by his throat, sped with him to the other side of the room and pinned him to the wall. Damon held Elijah's neck in attempt to defend himself, but it didn't do anything to him. With his other loose hand, Elijah reached to Damon's wrist and brought his arm down. Damon growled painfully when some bones in his hand cracked.

"Young vampires, so arrogant. How dare you blame me?"

"You can't kill me, man. Alice would never forgive you for that," Damon was trying to reach the ground with his feet hopelessly. Elijah knew he couldn't kill him. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if Alice hated him forever. Though that all didn't mean he couldn't hurt him. He deserved to be punished.

"Silence," Elijah ordered calmly. He reached for the pencil on the table nearby, plunged it into Damon's neck and threw him on the ground. Damon got up, pulled out the pencil and threw it away.

"I'm an original. Show a little respect," Elijah handed Damon a napkin. Damon ripped it from his hand and pressed it to his wound. "Don't ever use your sister as a leverage against me." He should have never let them know about his feelings for Alice. They were so pert to use it as their advantage. "Or I will truly kill you. So, go find your sister. And I will do the same," Elijah left. Damon stared after him hatefully.

3rd person

Klaus came back sooner than I expected. But hey, I wasn't complaining. At least I could stop stabbing myself over and over again. Both of my legs were covered in blood.

"Agh! You were right. This witch is all juiced up and aiming to kill," Klaus explained what he had found out.

"That's terrible," I said ironically. But I doubted he noticed.

"We're gonna have to kill her, Maddox," he told to his warlock and rummaged through Alaric's drawers. He probably didn't find what he wanted, so he looked for help from me, "Do you think this guy has anything vintage?" I shrugged my shoulders. He slid out another drawer. He was going through the clothes there and then got stopped. He picked up the "bottom" of the drawer, "Crossbows, wooden bullets and automatics?" He pulled out the crossbow, closed the drawer and turned around to me, "Who is this guy again?"

"He's a local vampire hunter."

"Aha... Well, that explains the clothing." He threw the crossbow away.

"All I could find," Maddox handed him a glass of liquor. "Guy likes his bourbon." Klaus took it, "I knew there was something about him I liked." He took a sip and continued, "There's a high school dance. And I'm gonna need you to take out the witch bitch."

"If she has that much power, she can sense me coming from a mile away. I won't be able to get near her," Maddox explained. "You have to do it."

"In this body?" Klaus asked upset. "I'm a haggard history teacher. She can easily hurt me. I mean, not me, Klaus me, but... You know what I mean." Maddox approached him, "No witch could handle channeling that much power. It will kill her. It would kill me. You just have to make her use it."

"What do you mean? Like provoking her to death?"

"It won't take long. Just keep attacking her until it kills her. His body, Alaric's body will last longer than hers will."

"How? He's human."

"I can help in that department. I can do a spell to protect you." Klaus turned his attention to me. I quickly looked away. I hoped his plan wasn't going to work. Because then, Bonnie could actually die. I felt horrible. I wanted to do something about it, but I couldn't. I was stuck in this apartment.

✧✦✧