Chapter 1

Christina POV

Me- PLEASE STOP* yelling while crying *

Kareem-STFU*slaps her* and go shut that damn girl up.*walking out the room mumbling * Dumb ass hoe.

I slowly got up walking to the bathroom to clean my face up. Once I looked in the mirror I couldn't even recognize myself. I had one black eye already and another forming, a busted lip and eyebrow, my eyes were bloodshot red, my hair was everywhere, bloody nose with bruises all over my face. I was brought out of my trance from hearing Lola crying. When I arrived to Lola's room I heard cries from the closet. As I open the closet door my heart drop . Lola was in the corner of the closet crying. It kills me that Lola has to fear for her own life when the man who is suppose to be protecting her is scaring her.

Me- Are you ok Lo?

Lola- *sniffs* Yes. Are you mommy?

Me-* lying* Yeah I'm fine.

Lola- I don't like it here.

Me- I know baby give me a little more time.* hears phone ringing* go watch t.v I'll be right back.

I walk to the bathroom and looked under the sink in the tampon box to get the phone. I know you like who puts a phone there? Well Kareem doesn't allow any phones in the house so one day while I was out I used all the money I had and brought a tracfone so I can still talk to my family. And plus no boy likes being by a tampon.

Phone Convo

Me- Hello

???- What's up lil sis

Me- Hey Hakeem ,what you want?

Hakeem- Nothing I miss you.

Me- I miss you too

Hakeem- When are you going to come here?

Me- Idk Hakeem money doesn't grow on trees. How am I going to get to New York?

Hakeem- I'll tell dad to send a private jet all you have to do is pack and come.

After thinking about it. This could be the time I could get away for Kareem. This could be the big break for me and Lola to live a better life.

Me- Fine Hakeem send the plane  and I'll be there.

Hakeem-*shouts like a girl* Yeah

Me- Hakeem stop yelling in my ear.

Hakeem- Sorry sis

Me- Mhm I gotta go

Hakeem- Love you sissy bye

Me- Love you to keem.

Phone Convo Ends

I put the phone back in the box under the sink. I stood up and walked out the bathroom heading back to Lola's room whenever I heard something that made me freeze .

???- Who you Love now hoe?