Chapter 7

Recap

After everyone was finished eating we all went into the family room and started talking. Me and my dad even talked for a little while. The maid came in and told my dad that someone was here to visit when she walked in a man was following her he looked really familiar. I had no clue who it was till I heard his voice.

"Hello Christina" ??? said.
___________________

Christina POV

"Hello Christina"

I turned around to be face to face with my worse enemy.

I pulled my phone out and text Rakim.

Me- Rakim hurry up its an emergency and bring your piece.

Rakim - Ard give me 20

"Rhonda when I ask you to take Lola upstairs quickly do that. Ok?"

She nodded in response.

" Christina you not going to introduce me to everyone." He said by forcing his arm around me making me flinch.

" Um sure everyone this is Lola father Kareem." I said with a small convicting smile.

" boyfriend " he corrected

Everyone said small greetings to him.

" Kareem this is my dad Lucious, mom Cookie, brothers Andre, Jamal, Hakeem,uncles Bunkie, Vernon and Andre's wife Rhonda." I introduced him

"My name is Anika, Lucious Fiancé ." Anika said putting her hand out.

Kareem look at Anika then at me and signaled me to handle it. I pushed her hand down and shook my head telling her to stop.

" Lola you not going to say hello to your daddy" mom asked.

Lola shyly shook her head.

"Lola come here" Kareem said with a low stern voice. Making Lola to run to him.

He picked her up and held her tightly.

"So...Are you moving out here with Christina and Lola?" Anika asked.

" Move?"

" Yeah she signed to Empire now and Empire is based in New York and Christina said she was going to talk to you"

WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS HAVE TO START SOMETHING?

While she was running her mouth I was texting Rakim to see where he was.

Me- Kareem is here and Anika is making him angry.

Rakim- Shit on my way!

" Christina when were you planning on telling me that you were moving with my daughter?"

"I was getting around to that" I looked at Rhonda" Can you do me a favor and put Lola in pajamas and in her room please?"

" yeah sure" she quickly got up and tried to take Lola from Kareem. But Kareem held onto Lola back and whispers something in her ear, then handed her to Rhonda.