Chapter 9

Rakim POV

I parked the car and took the key out. When I looked over i saw that Chrissy was sleep. I grabbed Chrissy bag then pick her up and carried her to my condo.

Once we got to my condo I laid her down on the bed then looked for something she could sleep in. She didn't have anything in her bag so I just put one of my shirts on her and laid her down, pulled the covers over her and slid in on the other side. I kissed her cheek and it wasn't long before

I fell asleep myself.

Next Morning

Christina's POV

When I woke up this morning I was a little confused where I was until I remembered I was going to Rakim's. I turned around to see Rakim laying next to me. I didn't move I just admired how handsome he was and thought about how it would have been if me and Kareem never met and me and Rakim were still friends.

"You know it's not polite to stare" Rakim said making me jump.

I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't even notice he had woke up.

"Sorry"

"How long have you been up?"

"Probably about 20 minutes"

"Why you ain't wake me up?"

"Cause you look cute when your sleeping" I pinched his cheek.

"So your saying I don't look cute when Im awake"

"No you look even better then" I smirked.

"Girl you fronting im sexy." Rakim said while posing like he was in a magazine.

"Whatever you say Rakim" I rolled my eyes.

"Say 'Rocky is the sexiest man on earth.'"

"No "

"No?" He questioned.

"No" I answered.

Rakim pinned me on the bed holding both my hands with one hand and sat on me so I wouldn't move then started tickling me.

"Say it"

"No" I said laughing.

"Say it"

"Never"

"Come on or else I'm going to have to tickle you all day. I don't have any plans made for today."

"Fine...'Rocky is the sexiest man on earth'" I laughed.

"Thank you I know I am" he grinned while letting me go and walked to the bathroom.

"Cocky ass" I mumbled.

"What was that?" He stopped and  looked at me.

"Nothing "

"That's what I thought" he continued to walk the bathroom.

While Rakim was in the bathroom I went to the other bathroom and did my hygiene and dressed. When u was finished I wen downstairs and sat at the bar and waited for Rakim to come down.

After about 20 minutes Rakim was finally done and came downstairs.

"Ok the realtor called and she gave me the first address  so we can meet her there"

" Ok let me get my jacket and then we can go" I ran upstairs.

2 hours later and 3 places later