Chapter 24

3 Months Later
Christina's POV

Some times you need to take down some people to get where you need to be. Everyone has some motive behind their actions.

Hakeem POV

It's been 3 months since Chrissy has disappeared the guys that took her are gone and and we still can't fined her. It has gotten out to the public that Chrissy was missing and her fans are very supportive. I don't know why but I often feel like she is around. I also feel like someone is shaking me at night and when I wake up its her bit then she tells me that she'll be back soon and leaves. Lola hasn't been talking since her mother disappeared. If you ask her something she'll nods in response,draw, or write it down and show it to you. We tried giving her consulting but she just sits there and stares off into space. I just hope that my sister will come home soon.

Unknown POV

She thought she could get away with this. Her and her family took something away from me. My other half is missing and can't be replaced. Since my family lost a love one there about to lose one too.

Rakim POV
I love Chrissy and she's the only one for me. That's why for these last 3 months I have been trying to figure out where she is. I know Chrissy like the back of my hand she's not dead. She's a child of Lucious Lyon so she has some spectacular plan made up and I need to figure it out before she gets hurt. I have been asking around about somethings and I figured out where she might be .

"I think I know where you going Chrissy. Just hold on I'm coming baby." I said as I ran out of my apartment sped to Empire.

When I got there I ran up the steps and busted through the doors and saw that Lucious was in A meeting. I debated if I was going to let him finish the meeting before I told him but I quickly decided against that bursting through the conference room doors and quickly said.

"I know where Chrissy is" I yelled before he could tell at me for interrupted his meeting.
Once I said that Cookie, Andre and Luscious dismissed the meeting calling Hakeem and Jamal into the room. I pulled up the research I did on my computer and showed them where Chrissy should be.

"I'm going" Cookie said.

"No your not you,Jamal, and Andre are going to stray behind and act normal when Lola gets here. Got it?" Luscious ordered as they nodded in response.

"What about me??" Hakeem asked.

"It's time for you to man up so your coming and you better not do anything dumb." Hakeem nodded.

We sat down and came up with a plan then went to change.

Chrissy POV

I know he's following me so walked into the abandoning building in the outskirts of New York. I was looking around the building when I felt someone hands over my mouth and I cold piece of metal on my forehead. I didn't scream because I already knew who it's was.

" I see you me found me"

"Yup you know I thought you were smarter than that baby." He chuckled.

"I thought you would never catch on." I said smirking.

"Catch on to what??"