Back To Fairytail Academy

Lucy's Pov
The sunlight invaded my bedroom and told me it's morning. I don't want to get up because I have been moved to fairytail academy away from Sabertooth as my farther wants to know from my point of view what it is like in fairytail academy. My mom came in the room and told me to wake up. I got up and started to get ready.

(Skip to the principal office)
I walked in groggily. I didn't want to come here mainly because my ex cheating bastard boyfriend comes to this academy with his slut girlfriend also, my ex best friends come to this academy. I wish I was at sabertooth in my boyfriends arm and surrounded by my true friends. The principal who is my grandfather Makarov gave me my schedule. He knows I know my way around the academy as I used to come here and my farther is the main sponsor for this school as well as Sabertooth Academy.

(Skip to class)
I entered the classroom and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked towards me, I saw my two cousins Laxus and Cana, they gave me a smile and I returned it. I looked and saw I have my favorite uncle Gildarts. "Hi Lucy", my uncle said. "Hi uncle". I saw my back stabbing friends staring at me. "Class we have a new student today, Lucy you want to introduce yourself? " I nodded and started to say"Hi my name is Lucy Hear....", but then I was stopped when the door opened and six figures came in. Shock filled my body and happiness. I ran to the middle figure and hugged him,then he kissed me. "Hi Lu I missed you", he said. "I missed you too", I gave him a kiss. "What are you all doing here?", I asked my friends from Sabertooth. "Do you think we would let you go to Fairytail without us, we are a gang and we stick together". Minerva said. I gave her and Yukino a hug. "Thanks guys I love you all!" I hugged Rufus, Orga, Rouge and Sting. "Ahem why don't you introduce yourself!?", my uncle said. My boyfriend took a step forward, "My name is Midnight, this is Minerva, Orga, Rufus, Rouge, Sting and Yukino", they all smirked and bowed and then Midnight said, "And this sexy beautiful girl is Lucy my girlfriend", after he said that he kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and wacked his head. "Right where you lot wanna sit?", Sensei asked. "Can we sit at the back in the right corner?", I deliberately chose that place as my enemies where in the back left corner. "Ok, can seven of you in the back move", sensei asked.They started to move then the bastard said, "Why should they move?". "well excuse me but are you in charge", I said with a murderous aura. He shuted up. Me and my friends took our seats in the back. Sensei then told we have no lessons just form for the whole day, so we chat and stuff. Midnight saw my enemies looking at us so he grabbed me and place me on his lap and gave me a peck on my lips.

Throughout the day me and my friends laughed and talked, while on the opposite side they had a gloomy aura. Midnight kept on kissing me and saying stuff that made me blush. I really love Midnight and my friends, I then saw Rouge acting a bit sad, so I told Midnight I would be back and went to the other classroom. I came back after 10 minutes and shouted, "Oi Rouge stop acting gloomy, Kagura is here!". Kagura came in and Rouge got up out of his seat and embraced her into a loving hug. "Thanks Lulu", Rouge said to me. I smiled, then muscular arms encircled my waist. "I love you Lu!", I turned around and gave Midnight a passionate kiss. "I love you too!".
___________________________

Ohayo Minna,
Hope u like my first Chapter!!!

I will try to update every week.

Pls keep on supporting me!!