Lucy Guilt

Lucy's Pov

 When I came to school I saw Natsu waiting outside the gates for someone.  I went up to him and said, "Hey Natsu, what you doing here?" H screamed and jumped, "Geez Luce don't come up to me like that, you nearly gave me a heart attack".  I laughed whilst he was pouting.  "I'm sorry Natsu I didn't mean to scare you, anyway what you doing here?" I asked with a smile.  "I was waiting for you Luce", he smiles at me.  "Why were you waiting for me?" I asked confused.  "Well why wouldn't I wait for the girl who I love idiot!" he laughs.  I punched him in the stomach, "Don't call me an idiot Natsu, you got that?!" He nodded.  We both made our way into class.  Natsu kept sitting in front of me and kept turning around smiling at me and talking to me.  I enjoyed hanging out with Natsu. (She was oblivious of Midnight and forgot about the gang)

Lunch Time

The lunch bell went and I just remembered that I didn't talk to the gang today.  So I started to make my way towards our spot, then Natsu came running towards me with a smile.  "Hey Luce, where you going?" 

"I am going to go and eat with my gang, why?"

"Just wondering can I walk with you?" he asked with puppy eyes. 

"Sure", he jumped up and started to scream like a child who got their favorite toy.  So Natsu and I started to make our way towards the Sakura Tree which is now Sabertooth territory.   Natsu was making me laugh.  When I saw the gang I waved at them but they turned around and didn't wave back.  I wondered what was up, the I heard Minerva say, "Lets go to the roof"and they started to make their way towards the roof.  I shouted, "Hey wait for me!"

Then Yukino turned around and glared at me and said, "Excuse me who are you?"

I was shocked and said, "Stop joking around its me Lucy."

Sting then irritatingly said, "We are not joking around and  we don't know who you are so leave us alone!" I was shocked and started to cry and I fell onto the ground.  The gang turned around and started to make their way towards the roof.  

Then Natsu came up to me and had his arms around me trying to comfort me and then he said, "Oi idiots why did you make Lucy cry!"

Midnight then shouted and said, "We did nothing to that SLUT, we don't even know her so leave us alone!" I looked up at him in pain and what he said, but he turned around and the gang disappeared to the roof.  I started to cry my eyes out whilst Natsu was hugging me.  He then helped me up and guided me to a room.  I heard gasps and I looked up and saw my ex best friend.  I didn't care and Natsu set me down on the couch in the room.  He got me some water and then he went to were his friends were.  I heard him talking to them probably telling them what happened but I didn't care.  

Then I heard Erza say, "Lucy we are sorry for what we did to you 2 years ago, even if you don't forgive us we are still here for you." Everyone else grunted a yes.  

I guess I probably should forgive them, "I forgive you all." Then they all came and give me a hug and I started to cry again.  

"Its ok Luce you have us", I heard Natsu say.  

"I can't believe they did that to you", Wendy said.  "What jerks saying they wouldn't hurt their nakamas", Gray said with venom. 

 "I can't believe that to me and I didn't know that Midnight was in today, I didn't see him classes today", I said.  

"He was in today he was sat beside you didn't you notice Luce but then he moved to the back corner", Natsu said.  

"What!! I didn't see him", I said shocked.  Then I said, "Whilst I think about it I saw the gang today but not Midnight until before now."  I was confused and started to think of why I didn't notice Midnight.  Then my eyes widened and then I shouted, "Whats the date today!" Everyone jumped when I shouted.

Natsu came up to me and hugged me, "Calmed down Luce".  

I pushed him off me and said, "Just tell me the date!"

Erza then said, "Its the 20th of November why?"

I shouted at myself and started to cry.  "Luce why you crying?" Natsu asked confused.

"I am such a idiot!!" I screamed and I ran out the room whilst everyone else was following.  I ran all to the stairs to the roof and saw the gang walking down without Midnight.  They stopped and looked at me, "I am so sorry for being a fucking idiot and forgetting about you all please forgive me", I said whilst crying my eyes out.  Then I felt people hugging me and saw the gang was hugging me, "We forgive you Lu, sorry for acting bitchy but it was the only way we could help you and Midnight release you feelings, he is still on the roof go and talk to him and don't worry he still loves you no matter what Lu", Minerva said.  

I gave them all a hug and ran upstairs.  When I opened the door I saw Midnight standing on the roof looking up at the sky.   I ran to him and he turned around and saw me and he was shocked.  I ran into his chest and hugged him.  I started to cry and said, "I am sorry Midnight,  I was being a fucking bitch, I am sorry for forgetting about you, I love you Midnight and I am sorry, please forgive me!" I cried into his chest and I felt arms encircle me. 

 He then said, "I forgive you and I will always love you Lu forever and ever." I cried into his chest and he hugged me tightly.  He then loosened his grip and with his hand lifted up face to look at him and he kissed me.  I kissed back and we made out passionately for about 10 minutes.  Then we heard someone coughing and we stopped and saw the gang and Natsu's gang standing there and all of them were smiling.  I blushed and hid my face into Midnight's chest.  

He chuckled and I heard Minerva shout, "YAY MIDLU IS BACK!!!" Everyone else cheered.  Natsu's gang came up and threatened Midnight if he hurt me that they would kill me.  Natsu asked me if he could talk to me in private and I said yes and Midnight said ok.  So we made our way down and I followed Natsu outside, he stopped and turned around I could see he was hurt.  "So I guess you have finally decided who you want to be with?"

"Yeah sorry Natsu I used to love you but now I only love you like a brother, I love Midnight now and always will, I hope you understand", I said with a smile.

He returned the smile and said, "I understand Luce, I am happy for you and also that you forgave me and everyone else." We hugged and made our way towards everyone else. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Minaa,

Hope you are all happy with this Chapter.

I am going to end this fanfic here.

I am planning on writing another book so I need to know which anime should I do next: 

Do you want a Kuruko No Basket or Vampire Knight Fanfic and if you do what Ship you want