Decisions Decisions

(Morning 10:15)
Lucy's Pov
I hadn't slept very well. I kept thinking about Midnight and Natsu, I love them both but they both hurted me however Natsu didn't do it purposely. I hate my mind and heart. What should I do?!! Luckily it's a weekend so I don't need to see either of them. I looked at my phone and saw 30 messages from the gang each and Natsu. I opened Midnight messages and it said 'lucy please forgive me. I didn't know what I was doing, I was drunk. Please call me xx'. Ha drunk my ass he only drank 3 bottles. I read Natsus messages and it said 'good morning Luce. Hope ur feeling better. I really want ur lips. Please let me know your decision also pls forgive everyone. I'm here if u need me xxx'. I smiled at Natsus message, Midnight didn't send me any messages this morning but to forgive everyone that will be hard. I replied to Natsus message and said 'Good morning Natsu I hope u slept well and yes I am feeling better thank you and ur a kiss monster. It will take some time to forgive everyone but know that I forgive u :)'. I went into the shower and once I got out I saw that I had two new messages, one from Midnight and the other from Natsu. I read Midnights message 'hiya Lucy. I hope ur ok, I'm really sorry about yesterday. Can u pls meet me at Celestial Cafe at 2pm. Hope to see you there xx'. I don't know if I should meet up with Midnight or not but I might aswell hear what he has to say, I then opened Natsus message: 'Hiya Luce and yeah I slept great cause of ur sweet lips and it's ur fault I'm a kiss monster. But know I only wanna kiss u. It's ok that it will take time to forgive everyone. U wanna hang out today? Xxx'. I replied by saying, 'yes I would love to hang out with u. Wat about around 3 at the Sakura Tree? :)'. Once I sent it I immediately got a reply after 10 seconds,. 'sure see u then Luce xxxx'. I looked at the time and saw it's 1:15pm so I started to get ready.

(Time Skip to Celestial Cafe)
I walked inside the cafe and saw Midnight sitting at the back where we always eat. I approached him and he gave me a sad smile, I sat opposite him. "Hi",he said. "Hi", I replied. There was a long awkward silence which was broken when the waiter came with drinks, "I went ahead and ordered our drinks", Midnight said with a smile. I smiled back. "Lucy I'm so sorry about yesterday. I was drunk I didn't know what to do", he exclaimed. I hissed back "You weren't drunk you only had 3 bottles!". He looked down in shame, "Lucy please believe me if I wasn't drunk then why did I feel drunk and Angel kissed me!", he pleaded. "I don't care if Angel kissed you, you lied to me saying you were drunk!!!!!", I screamed which started to attract attention. Midnight didn't say anything instead he got up and grabbed my arm and dragged me to the park, he stopped underneath an old oak tree. "Do you remember on the 31st July 2014 (my birthday 31st of July) when I asked you to be my girlfriend right here and you said yes?". I nodded in response. "Well when I asked you that day I meant it. I made a promise I wouldn't hurt you, I would try to make you smile. Lucy I really love you and I wouldn't do anything thing to hurt you", he then kissed me but I didn't respond. He gave me a confused look, "Midnight I need time. I don't know what my emotions and feelings are saying at the moment. Can you give me time?". "Of course babe". Midnight then went home, I looked at my watch and it read 3pm 'Oh shit I'm late'. Luckily I wasn't that far from where I'm meant to meet Natsu. Once I got there I saw Natsu, "I'm sorry I'm late", I said whilst trying to catch my breath. He just smiled and said "It's ok Luce I didn't wait that long, here take my hand", he extended his hand and when I grabbed his hand. He then pulled me into a warm hug, "You don't know how long I waited just to hold you in my arms again and inhale your intoxicating smell", he said whilst sniffing my neck. I felt his warm wet tongue on my neck, "I want you Luce. Why can't you be mine?!", he asked huskily. I blushed madly. He then dragged me into the forests and pinned me to a tree, he then captured my lips and bit my bottom lip asking for entry. I didn't let him, so he groped my breast which made me moan allowing his tongue in my mouth. He battled with my tongue whilst groping my breast, he grabbed my arm and place it where is dick was and moved my hand up and down. He was really hard and he started to moan. With my other hand I started to play with the locks of his hair. I was about to lose it totally but then I remembered about Midnight and that I had to choose between him or Natsu. So pushed Natsu, "Sorry Natsu but it's not fair on Midnight. I still need to decide. Is that OK?". He approaced me and bit the top of my breast, "Of course sexy but remember what I said when I bite you again you will be mine as I would have marked", he said whilst looking at me with lust.

(Time skip home)
I ran straight to my room and lay on my bed. Thinking if Natsu and me went any further I would have been his. I didn't know what to do, so I came to the conclusion to ask the girls tomorrow but today I'm just gonna sleep on it.

_______________________________________

I bet u lot didn't expect that. Pls vote on who you want Lucy to be with. The voting will close after the next chapter or two.

Midlu
Or
Nalu

Pls keep on supporting me!!!!