Mistake and Nalu

Lucy's Pov (club)
Me and the gang thought we should celebrate Midnight's win against Natsu, so we went to the club named Pandemonium.  We went inside and ordered our drinks. The club was very popular as the music was the newest and hottest music there is. Midnight made me sit on his lap and then he kissed me. We had about a 15 minute make out, when we stopped we saw the rest of the gang making out with each other so Midnight and me started to make out again. We were rudely stopped when we heard someone say, "Ewww, look it's the sabers and their sluts". All of us turned around and saw Lisanna and the rest of the fairies. "Who you calling a slut you WHORE!", Yukino said with a murderous aura. Lisanna hid behind Natsu who put his arms around her protectively. "Oi don't call Lis a WHORE", he screamed. "Well we are just telling the truth and stating the facts Dragneel ", I replied viciously. He shuted up and his gang went to the other side of the bar. Me and Yukino smirked in victory,  Sting kissed Yukino and Midnight kissed me. We both blushed madly.

(Dance floor)
Minerva Pov
The gang and me started to dance together.  Orga wouldn't take his hands off me, which made me blush so much. I love him, he is always been there to protect me and make me smile. While me and Orga was dancing Lucy ran past us and I saw tears. Immediately me and Orga looked from where Lucy ran from and we saw Midnight kissing Angel. It made my blood boil. We all knew Angel had feelings for Midnight but he rejected her. People started to move away and I realized I must be causing this. A hand was placed on my shoulder and I saw Orga looking at me saying to calm down. He nodded for me, Yukino and Kagura to go after Lucy and the boys will deal with Midnight. The girls went to go find Lucy but I stayed. Midnight and Angel were still making out, I went up to him and punched him in the face and slapped Angel.

Midnight's Pov
I felt pain on my face and realized I just been punched, I got up and saw that Minerva was punching and slapping Angel, Orga tried to pry her off but he couldn't.  I got up and Minerva looked at me with a murderous stare. "Oi, Why did you punch me Minerva and Angel". I could tell she was angry. "You wanna know why I punched you and Angel!!?", she asked furiously. I nodded. "You and Angel were making out!!!!!! ". What? I thought.  "No I wasn't!!! " "Yes you were you bastard I saw you and that girl making out and Lucy ran with tears in her eyes!", a voice said. I turned around and saw it was Natsu who said that and he looked pissed off. I then realized what he just said, I looked around frantically looking for Lucy, I was going to go look for her when Orga stopped me. "Let me go I need to find Lucy and tell her I'm sorry". "No Midnight you need to give her time", Minerva replied calmly. I fell on my knees and started crying I saw Angel was smirking. I got up and punched her, "You BITCH you knew I was drunk and took advantage off me!!!" I screamed at her. "Well I'm better than that blonde bimbo anyway ", she exclaimed.  I was about to punch her when Minerva beat me too it, she started to beat her up. All I could do is hope that Lucy will forgive me.

Lucy's Pov (Before she ran outside)
Me and Midnight were dancing and he kept on grinding his body against mine and kept on growling.  He whispered in my ear sexily,  "Your so sexy Lucy, I want you". I kissed him and said, "You will have me one day, I need to go to the bathroom I'll be back", I told her. "Ok babe don't take too long", I laughed cutely and went to the bathroom.  When I came back I looked for Midnight when I spotted his hair and ran to him but what I saw broke my heart, Midnight and Angel were making out. Tears welled up and I ran outside the club and went to the place I used to always go.

Natsu Pov (After he shouted at Midnight)
I was furious and seeing Lucy crying.  I was going to punch him but I needed to find Lucy, so I ran I knew where she would have gone.
I ran to the park and too the rainbow sakura tree, Lucy was lying against the tree, hugging her legs and crying painfully.  Her cries pierced my heart, I went up to her and she turned her head, "What do you want Dragneel?". "I've come to see if your okay Luce". She kept on crying,  so I embraced her into a hug and she cried it my chest.

Lucy's Pov
Natsu pulled me into a hug and I cried into his chest. "My heart hurts so much!! ", I wailed into his chest,  "I never thought my heart would be broken again ", Natsu tightened the hug. I heard him crying and felt warm water on my hair, "I'm so sorry for what I did Luce, I'm sorry I broke your heart, I didn't know what I was doing", he cried.  I moved away from him and looked at him and shouted, "What do you mean you didn't know what you were doing!!! I fell in love with you and you told me you loved me but then you dumped me for Lisanna and started to bully me, I thought you would be there to protect me but know you were the one who was harming me. It hurt so much Natsu but what I hated the most is that even though you bullied me I still loved you!". Natsu then said, "I know and I feel ashamed of myself but the truth is I don't love Lisanna and never did. I started to date her because people around school said we looked good together so I was stupid and dumped you. I bullied you because I was bullied when I was young but then I became a star basketball player and I was selfish and didn't want to lose my status.", Natsu hugged me,  I didn't resit him cause I feel safe in his arm's. His warmth is intoxicating and I still may love him. I hugged him back, he then moved his head and with his fingers he brought my face up to him and he kissed, I wanted to resist but I was still in live with him so I kissed back we made out for about 30 minutes. Once we separated we were panting then Natsu said, "Lucy I love you and I want you back no I need you back!", he said. I said, "Natsu I love you but I also love Midnight can you give me some time". He grabbed me by the waste and kissed me for about 5 minutes and then said huskily, "Ok but don't take too long, it's difficult to stop myself from kissing you!". I blushed and then he kissed my neck and bit it. "Next time I bite you, you will be all mine", and he kissed me again and we made out again for about 15 minutes. Natsu drove me home and as I was about to get out of the car he grabbed me and kissed me again, "Your lips are so addictive,  I want to kiss you all day. Goodnight Luce and please give me your answer ASAP!". I blushed and nodded,  I got inside my house I ran upstairs and jumped into my bed and shoved my face into my pillow. I've gotta either pick Midnight or Natsu. What will I do!!!!

_________________________________

So who should Lucy pick, you decide.

Midlu
Or
Nalu

Arigatou Minna!!!