Had Enough!

Don't play media!

Authors Note:

Hey Minaa,

The votes so far are:

Midlu: 6

Nalu: 3

It looks like this book may become a Midlu.  If you want Nalu then today is the last day for all the votes.  I will announce the winning ship next week.

Enjoy this Chapter

Play the Media!!

Normal Pov

Things were awkward between Lucy and Midnight, however what they could not deny is that their hearts started to race whenever they locked their eyes or walk past each other.  But to make things more awkward in all of Lucy's classes Natsu sat in front of her while Midnight beside her.  Natsu kept turning around and smiling to Lucy and she always returned them.  They never felt the dark and painful aura that Midnight was giving off. 'Why is he smiling at her are they now friends?'  Midnight thought.  It hurt him to see his angel was smiling to her ex and not to him.  As a result if Midnight's jealously and pain he started to ignore her and he was going to try and move on. (Sorry for making Midnight like this)

Break time

Midnight's Pov 

I started to make my way towards the Sakura tree where our gang hangs out now thanks to me beating Natsu.  I hate him so much and I don't get why Lucy is acting all happy with him since he broke her heart, I get it i did it as well but it looks like she has forgiven him and moved on.  I guess it's time for me to move on.  Once I reached the Sakura tree I saw the whole gang there apart from Lucy but I didn't care anymore but that didn't mean I still don't love her, the gang looked up at me and gave me concerned looks I guess they could tell I wasn't alright and they knew today was a day which was once the happiest day of my life but not anymore.  Minerva came up to me and gave me a hug, "Don't worry Midnight we are here for you and you will be able to Lucy back."

I sighed and said, "I don't think so I am giving up on her, she looks happy with Natsu."

The gang gasped and all came up to me and gave me a group hug, I know I still will have these guys with me.  They we heard a laugh which we all recognized and we all turned around and saw Lucy and Natsu walking together laughing, it made me so angry and they were coming towards the Sakura tree.  Lucy saw us and waved at us but what surprised me was the gang didn't wave back and turned around I get why I didn't but I am surprised the gang ignored her.  I looked at the gang and all across their face was written betrayal.  I looked back at Lucy and see that she was confused.  Minerva then said, "Lets go to the roof!" The gang agreed and we started to walk towards the roof, well I followed them as I am trying to move one.  

Lucy then shouted, "Hey wait for me!" 

Yukino turned around and said, "Excuse me but who are you?"

Lucy looked shocked and said, "Stop joking around it's me Lucy"

Sting then said irritatingly, "We are not joking around and we don't know who you are so leave us alone!" Lucy looked shocked and tears started to appear, me and the gang turned around and carried on walking towards the roof. 

Just then Natsu shouted, "Oi idiots what did you do to make Lucy cry?!"

I turned around and saw that Lucy was kneeling on the ground and crying her eyes out and Natsu was holding her in his arms.  All my jealously and anger exploded and I shouted, "We did nothing to that SLUT, we don't even know her so leave us alone!" Lucy looked up at me with pain in her eyes but I didn't care, she thinks she is the only one that was going through pain.  I have been through more pain then her, the gang and me walked to the roof not regretting what we said and did. I have Had Enough.  She knows what I have been through and I wonder if she remembers what today is.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry Minaa for making Midnight and the gang like that but there needs to be more drama.

I bet you already know why today was important to Midnight.

Please vote on who you want Lucy to be with. You have a week and you can vote as many times as you want but only on this chapter! 

So will it be:

Midlu

or

Nalu

Thank you Minaa!!!!!

See you next week!