Lunch Win!

Midnights Pov

The lunch bell just went, Lucy and the gang went outside to find a place to eat lunch. I slowly slid my arms around Lucy's waist. The gang takes turns making lunch and today its Lucy's turn, we found a place to eat our lunch under a beautiful sakura tree. Yukino placed the blanket down since Lucy kindly asked. We sat down as Lucy opened her dark blue rucksack taking out nice tuna melt baguettes and a medium sized Black Forrest Gateau , the aroma filled the air making my mouth water uncontrollably. The gang started to dig in, the baguettes tasted amazing it felt as if the whole baguette melted in my mouth delicious. "Thanks Lu, its really delicious!", I grinned at her and gave her a cheeky peck on the cheek making her blush a lovely deep shade of red, matching the beautiful scenery before us.

Lucy's Pov

When Midnight kisses me like I blush. I hate it when that happens. I swear he takes advantage of the fact that I love him. Natsu's gang marched towards our quiet paradise. That fucking dickhead doesn't know when to stop. "Oi, this is our spot Saber's!"; said lisanna the bitch. "Well boohoo sorry you slut too bad we got here first. Do you see your name on this spot? No so fuck off!", Minerva snarled back. "Oi, don't call my girlfriend a slut!", Natsu growled protectively. "She is a slut. She made out with you with you while you had a wonderful, sexy girlfriend you fucking cheating bastard!", Midnight turned around and placed his hands on my hips. "Well Natsu's dad is one of the main sponsors of the school. His family donations are the only reason this school is even open anyway", the grey haired bitch yapped. "Well darling, my family owns this school and land!", I sweetly replied. Lisanna was lost for words. "A braw!", Erza spoke up. "Huh?", we echoed. "Whoever wins the fight will have this spot for their own", Erza proclaimed. We nodded with eager. "It will be a one on one and Natsu will be fighting for us!". "I guess I will be your opponent", Midnight said. We all smirked. Natsu stepped forward readied his stance ready, as Midnight was about to get ready. I gave him a passionate kiss and said, "Show them the power of Sabertooth!".

(After the fight)

Lucy's Pov

Midnight won the fight. I ran to him and hugged him and gave him a warm smile. "You did it Midnight, you showed them the power of Sabetooth"."Of course I did Lu, I wouldn't taint the name of Sabertooth". I gave him a peck on the lips, the rest of the gang congratulated him. I faced Natsu's gang, "This is the power of Sabertooth and true nakamas". They all looked down in guilt, I realised that we drew a crowd. Minerva then proclaimed, "Listen up fairies, we own this area, so none of you better not cross into our territory". We stood there cheering, I then saw that Midnight had cuts and brusies."Midnight we need to get you to the infirmary", of course he protested so we got Orga to carry him. "Lucy", said a voice, I turned around and saw that it was Natsu who said my name. "What Dragneel?!". "I'm sorry". "Apology not accepted, you had a full year to apologise to me and the rest of you", I hissed at them. They were all about to say something but then I said, "I will NEVER ever forgive any of you and KEEP AWAY FROM ME!", I screamed. I headed towards the infirmary.

When I got to the infirmary, Midnight layed on the bed asleep. I sat next to him and started to play with his hair, "I love you soo much Midnight!". I then started to sing Sad song by We are Kings (play video in the media):

You and I,
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song.

With you I fall.
It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall.
With you I'm a beautiful mess.
It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.

You're the perfect melody,
The only harmony
I wanna hear.
You're my favorite part of me,
With you standing next to me,
I've got nothing to fear.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song.

When I stopped singing I saw Midnight awake and smiling at me, "I love you to Lu!". Minerva and the rest of the gang came in, "What about us Lulu?", she asked childishly. "I love you all of you, you are my family!". We all came in for a group hug. 'I really love them all'.