𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆.

| 8 years ago |

| 8 years ago |

my heart raced as I walked down to where the coffin was laid, my footsteps were heavy sinking into the mud.

seeing the words ' here lays a beautiful kind hearted mother and a sweet sister  Jennifer Cruz.'

I stood next to my father with a hard-headed look on his face as he didn't shed a tear, hesitant to even look at him but I did so anyways and it was a life lesson. He has blamed me ever since the incident happened and I just don't know why.

As my father bent down staring at my face like I was the one who killed his wife, he grabbed my face and forced me to look into his cold eyes.

I was intimidated by him and by his every move that he took. "You are my only son and my only child, you shall not show any weakness." he said in a demanding tone. all I could do in that moment was nod.

He put out his cigarette and walked away through the mud after seeing my mother get put in that grave.

deep down I know he blames me for my mothers death, I don't even know why I got told she got into a car crash but I fear that's not the truth.

*flashback*

I heared a familiar voice shouting my name. "Blake come downstairs I have a surprise for you." I knew it was my mother.

I ran downstairs as fast as I could accidentally bumping into my father. Leonardo Cruz.
"watch where your going." He said with an intimidating tone.  7 year old me started to cry as I only wanted to see what my mother have gotten me. but then he spoke up again with a cold tone "stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about."

I quickly apologised and asked if I could go see my mother. he let me go and let me off on a warning.

I walked quickly to the kitchen seeing my mother standing there with all the baking Utensils to make cookies. She saw me and smiled.

"we are making cookies she exclaimed with a happy excited tone"

I smiled at her and ran to go give her a hug.

I jumped up on to the counter to sneak a chocolate chip before we started to bake

I looked at my mom, she had a disapproving stare but I then pour and she exclaimed "fine okay, but only a few we still need them for the cookies!"

she exclaimed then she started to  ruffle my dark brown messy bed hair.

I giggled as I moved to pour all the cookie mixture into the bowl.

as we finished making the mixture/dough for the cookies I sat on the floor staring at the glass oven door.

I wanted to wait till these cookies were done I decided that I wanted to be a cookie bodyguard.

As me and mom were talking about my day so far  we heard my father's voice on the phone upstairs probably on a business call again.

my father noticed all the noise coming from the kitchen and made his way to see what was going on

"hello what are you two doing?" Leonardo asked, I was intimidated by him even though he was my father but he seemed to act differently towards me or anyone when he noticed my mother's presence.

"baking cookies!" I said with a slight giggle emphasising the s in cookies.

he ignored me and made his way to my mother sliding his hands round her waist and give her a soft little kiss on her temple. that made me smile realising how in love my parents are.

"Can you two please just keep it down I'm trying to make a business call and all I can hear is you two downstairs giggling and making loads of noise."  He said in a stern tone only looking at me with cold grey eyes.

As I quickly apologised ,my mother just smiled at him and kissed him on his lips before he made his way back up the stairs to his home office that he spends all of his life in when he should really spent his time with me and mom.

*end of flashback*

he was always cold towards me but what am I gonna do now that my mother is gone. who is gonna fend for me? who is gonna take care of me just like she did?

I want her back. I miss my mom. She was my favourite person in the whole entire world she was my best friend.

As I  running to  catch up to my dad as he was slowly disappearing into the distance.  I shouted "father" in my head I thought he didn't hear me but that probably isn't the truth.    As I caught up to him he glanced at me with the most cold look I have ever seen on his face. I knew something must of happened but it's not my place to ask or to try figure out.

"come on we are going home now." he said as I responded "why can't we stay longer."  I begged as he looked at me as if I have just committed a crime of something.

"your weak." He said as I smelt the strong scent of alcohol and cigarettes through his breath.

Before I could respond to him he said with a cold sharp tone " don't you dare talk back to me."

And in that moment on I knew that everything would change and that we lost our happy family that loved each-other.

————————————————————

AUTHORS NOTE:

I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS I WROTE THIS AT LIKE 1-3 AM AND THATS PROBABLY WHY THE FIRST CHAPTER AND THAT THE GRAMMAR ISN'T THE BEST BUT ITS OKAY I TRIED..

guys have a good day and tell me what you think about this because I really don't know..

GO FOLLOW MY TIKTOK!!

slvttyrors