𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐈'𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓

𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓.
𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀, 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎.

today was the first day of junior year. well not first day more like second day but it's my first day I guess? I really wanted to look really good and also make a better impression in case there is new juniors of something. so I decided to take a long hot shower and of course my after shower routine. including blow drying my hair and skincare.

after I straightened my dark brown hair I did my normal makeup routine hoping I'm gonna have a good makeup and hair day.

I started to sort out my books and put in the ones I need. "English? check. maths? check. science? uh maybe that book is at school?" I mumble under my breath.

after I have got everything I need and I'm changed I pose in my mirror and grab my bag before leaving my room shutting the door behind me.

as I left my room I walked down the stairs slowly to see my mom and dad making breakfast.

I walk into the kitchen seeing my mom walk straight up to me.

I slowly glance at my dad while my mom is walking up to me and I see him mouth " I'm sorry" I immediately know what he's talking about the paint.

"rory Beaumont your dad told me what you did." my mom said with a harsh tone to her voice.

"look I know your sister rhea actually did it but she needs to learn discipline and that your not always gonna be there even when she gets older." I look down at the floor knowing I lied to protect rhea

"I'm sorry she's just young and she's my sister." I replied to her.

I watched her walking away knowing this could take a turn any moment and turn into a massive argument. I glance at my dad giving him the 'mom look.'

I notice rhea running into the kitchen from wherever she was and see her run to the chair that had bacon and eggs with a glass of orange juice in front of her and another plate of eggs and bacon and orange juice on the space next to her assuming that was for me.

"ror come sit!" I hear her say while she's stuffing her mouth full with eggs and bacon.

I walk and sit on the chair next to her slowly drinking my orange juice and then my dad finally says his first words of the day. "rors i need to get to work early i have this hmm thing at work so you might need to eat a little fast then that is that okay?"

my dad has his own company well not really it's been in the family for a few generations and sometimes i think he wants me to take over his company once he wants to put it in somebody else's hands but every generation so far it has been the first born son. Sometimes I think that my mom and dad are trying for a baby to get a son for this reason and also my dad has always wanted a boy not to just take over the company but i think he's bored of just us girls because I know my family gets annoying sometimes and even I need a break from them sometimes.