𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘

hey do you know the feeling where your having a really good dream?

and you really really really want to know what it's about but you just don't know but you know for definite it's good.

but then you get woken up earlier than you should of been and now want to kill the person who woke you up?

yeah that's how I feel right this very second.

"rorororororo" a little small hand on my shoulder pushes me.

"oh my god what?" I mumble in a harsh tone.

I slowly open my eyes to see it's my little sister rhea.

I  instantly slap my forehead and speak up "sorry rhea I thought you was mom or dad I'm so so sorry" feeling a slight guilt for being rude to her since she's only little.

she just shrugs at me and smiles like it was nothing.

"rhea did you wake me up early so I can play dolls before school?"

she smiled and spoke "uhhhh maybe."

I give her the look to tell me the truth most people call it the 'mom look'

she finally spoke up and decided to tell me the truth "yes I did but I miss playing with you I don't want you to go to school it's not fair!"

"rhea i need to be ready for school you ruined my little routine I had going!"

she replied in a cheery tone "well you can always play with me after school right?" she giggled at the end.

I replied quickly with a small smile "oh yes of course I would love to a million hundred percent."

I smiled at her walking out of my room I rub my eyes realising I have sleep crust in the corner of my eyes.

as I sprung off my bed quickly to look out of the window and spotted the sunrise in the distance.

I smiled to myself

I ran to the window and leaned against it staring at the sunset and smile in awe.

I love sunsets they are so beautiful. Whenever I see a sunset I always think I'm gonna have a good day because maybe people made these colours for me. They painted the sunset for them.

as I tried to walk downstairs as quietly as I could as my parents were both sleeping and didn't want to wake them.

I don't want my parents being in a mood with me. hell to the no.

as I was trying to be quiet making sure to not stand on the creaky part of the carpet I hear a loud gasp coming from the living room.

"oh fuck." I mumble as I stood still in my tracks

as I ran downstairs to the living to see what happened I see rhea standing there with a hand covering her mouth and a huge splat of red paint on the white wall and dripping down onto the white carpet.