new staff member

Danielle's pov

"Really why did you do that?" I said angrily "I am so sorry I won't do that again" then my manager barged in.

"What in the world is going on" we both looked at her "this dumbass got the wrong coffee!" She sighed.

"Danielle staff members aren't supposed to bring you coffee" I groaned "it's not like they were doing something you are fired go away"

"What Danielle you can't do that" my manager yelled "oh I think I can" that staff member just ran out of there crying.

My manager groaned "you can't keep firing these people Danielle" she said to me seriously

"Yes I can they have to learn how to do their job  kazuha" she just groaned. "You are lucky that a lot of people want this job"

I just rolled my eyes.

Haerin's pov

I just came home I currently work as a bartender. I don't love but also not hate my job but I just think I don't get paid enough.

I went on my computer to find a new job cause I really need something more Challenging. I saw that they needed more staff to do some pretty decent job so I applied.

I don't really have high hopes honestly. I woke Up to my alarm at 6 am. I checked my phone and I got a notification.

I opened it and was in pure shock I got accepted but I have to go there TODAY!! Ah shit I hurriedly got dressed.

I hurried to the building and to my surprise it's the fucking hybe building holy shit. I hurried inside "Ah you must be Kang haerin I'm kazuha I'm the manager of Danielle marsh"

Wait did she say "DANIELLE MARSH!?" She looked shocked "um yeah did you really not read the information really" oh "oh no sorry I was in a hurry"

This is embarrassing she then guided me to the floor were I would be working. "Okay so since you didn't read you're job is to prepare everything for the set don't worry Pham Hanni will help you with that"

"Okay miss". "You can just call me kazuha" I nodded.

I went to a pretty empty set "hi I'm Pham Hanni I will help you with the preparation for this set the theme is an office kinda like working and stuff"

I nodded "here are some props you can put it right there okay" I just put my dumbs up. While I was putting the set together someone called me.

"Hey um haerin was it can you get the other box from the storage room please eits right there" she pointed to a room and I nodded.

When I was in the room taking the box when I heard the door close. Before I knew it I was pinned against the wall. "Who are you!"

I looked at the ground not daring to look up. "Answer me who are you!" She seemed even more mad. "I- I'm k-kang haerin I'm a n-new staff member"

It's so hard not to stumble over my words. "A new staff member when did you get here" I wanted to look up but I couldn't.

"I just arrived miss.." I don't even know who is even here this is awkward. I felt a finger on my chin pulling my head up. I was shocked "you're Danielle marsh!!"

"Yeah.." omg the one and only Danielle marsh. I felt my face heat up so I quickly pushed her away and ran out of there with the box still in my hands.

"Hey everything okay you're so red" Hanni said very worried. "Oh no it's nothing oh um I got the box you asked for" she looked at the box the. Back at me

"Well took you long enough" she said sort of teasing me.

I hope she doesn't know what happend.

Author's note

Hi there Im currently making alot of story's and the people that are wondering yes I am still going to finish the other story's don't worry I just don't know how but this story I have a lot more ideas so yeah byeee!!