getting to know you

Danielle's pov

My manager called me. "Hey Danielle come here for a sec" what does she want.

"What do you want Kazuha?" She scoffed "Sheesh friendly much" I just rolled my eyes.

She turned around "HEY HAERIN COULD YOU COME HERE FOR A SEC!" kazuha yelled.

Haerin came without saying anything. "Hey Haerin this is Danielle marsh I assume you know her and Danielle this is Kang Haerin"

When Haerin looked at me our eyes met and she quickly looked away with pinkish cheeks.

"n-nice to meet y-you Danielle" she said shily while putting a hand out for me to shake.

I took her hand and pulled her a little closer to me. "Nice to meet you Kang haerin~" her face flushed red. "Um okay? Anyway I'll be going now so you might want to talk a bit or something"

Haerin nodded when Kazuha left Haerin immediately backed away. "So~~ Kang haerin why did you choose this job?" I asked.

"I chose it because my other job wasn't the best" she told me looking at the ground. "You're a pretty shy girl aren't you" I asked.

She didn't say or do anything. "But you are very cute" she looked up "I'll be going now I have to set the next set bye" she tried to walk past me but I grabbed her arm.

"After you're shift meet me in my office" I whispered to her. She nodded quickly and left her face super red.

Haerin's pov

Omg Danielle marsh wants to see me omg! I saw Hanni with someone. "O hey Haerin this is minji" she said.

"Oh hi I'm haerin nice to meet you are you like hanni's girlfriend or..?" I asked. They both blushed did I say something wrong?

"Uh no t-this is a friend of mine and also a staff member" oh that's embarrassing. But they blushed tho I totally ship them.

"Oh uhm Hanni where is Danielle's office" she looked confused. "Um it's on the third floor the last door on you're right why"

Shit what do I say um. "Oh I-i just wanted to know for you a know emergency?" Hopefully she believes me.

"Um yeah sure whatever hey we have to set the new set let's go" I nodded.

I'm now done with my shift. I already said bye to Hanni and minji. I'm now in the elevator. I'm getting very nervous.

"What does she want. What if she fires me what there is no way. But they say she always fires people. Urg what do you want Danielle marsh!"

The elevator stopped and I walked to the last door on the right. I exhaled and knocked no reaction.

I knocked again and yet again no reaction. "Um Danielle marsh are you in there?" No reaction.

I opened the door cause to my surprise it was open. "Danielle?" I asked while opening the room. It was a very casual office. I walked in and didn't see anyone.

"Uh maybe Hanni accidentally gave me the wrong way or something?" I said as I took my phone.

I was about to call Hanni when I felt that someone was watching me. I turned around but I didn't see anyone.

"It's probably nothing" I said and started to explore the room a bit. A walked to her desk.

"This room is pretty nice it's still the wrong room but a very pretty looking one" I said as I walked around a bit.

I was now walking back to the door ready to leave. When someone closed the door and was inside the room it was Danielle!?

"DANIELLE?" She scoffed "yes darling it's me" she said while smirking. I gulped "so-so why did you want to see me again?" I asked, super nervous.

"Well I just wanted to get to know you why else?" She said as she walked closer to me. "Oh I-i don't k-know" I said as I backed away.

"So Kang haerin~ tell me some stuff about you" she said stepping closer. This time I didn't move I just froze.

"Well um w-what do you want to k-know?" She steeped closer again. So that there are now only like a few centimetres between us.

I gulped "well you know casual stuff like what's your favourite colour or meal and stuff" I looked at the ground

"well m-my favourite colour is g-green and I love all kinds of food" she laughed a bit "anything else?"

I gulped "w-well I-I have a sister she doesn't live with me tho she is in college and I-i love alone so it can be very lonely sometimes b-but that's how I like it."

Why the hell am I talking so much to her. "It's good to know that you live alone~" she said seductively. "C-can I-i go n-now miss?" I asked still not looked at her.

She scoffed "do you wanna leave so badly?" She asked while tilting my head up with her fingers on my chin.

I stayed silent refusing to look in her eyes. She scoffed "fine but I'll drive you home tho" she said and walked to the door while taking my hand so I followed.

We are now in her car. "So what's your address" I tell her my address. Why am I even saying this.

We have arrived at my house. "Um bye now I guess" this is so awkward. "Yeah sure bye oh and haerin" I look at her.

She came closer to my ear and I could feel her breath in my neck. I gulped "tomorrow come to my office again after you're shift" she whispered.

I just went out of the car fast and ran to my house. I struggled with the keys but eventually got in. I sighed in frustration once I was inside.

"WHY IS MY LIVE LIKE THIS!?" It's not that I don't want to see Danielle but it's just so complicated what does she want?

Author's note

Hi readers this took me some time to make since I have been losing motivation but it's working out

I'll be trying to update this and my other story's more often so you don't have to wait to long.

Anyway have a good day bye!!