the newbie has a new friend?

Danielle's pov

I almost fell when this girl pushed me all of a sudden. I went out of the storage room.

"There you are the stylist waiting for you what were you even doing in there" Kazuha said.

"When did we have a new staff member?" Kazuha was surprised by my sudden question. "Oh yeah since you fired the last one I had to find another one"

"How do you even know did you bump into her or something" kazuha asked "yeah I kinda did" she was confused by what I meant.

"Well anyway her name is Kang haerin and she will be working for the different sets you know like making a set and then make another and so on"

So she works as that kind of staff interesting. "She actually was late so I couldn't make you guys meet and stuff" late on you're first day.

When I was done putting makeup on and changing my outfit it was time for some modelling today we got like an office worker kind of theme.

So I got in place then I saw haerin talking to I think Hanni. They where laughing haerin is very bieutiful when she smiles. "Shhh keep you're voices down will you!!"

They immediately shut up then they go into another room. When my modelling was over it was time to change the set not for me obviously

When I was walking away I saw haerin. I excamened her she has baggy clothes on and has nice black hair.

Her eyes look like cat eyes her cheeks look fluffy and her lips look pretty soft. I kept looking at her lips.

Then we suddenly mad eye contact she quickly looked somewhere else. Did she see me well basically checking her out.

I did notice that she was super red. So I guess that's a yes. When I was done with my outfit change and makeup.

I saw the staff members still working on the set. "Hey Haerin catch this" I saw Hanni throwing a frisbee.

Haerin catched it by jumping but she landed in me. I held her so that she wouldn't fall. She flushed red.

"I-im s-so sorry" she said as she quickly got up. She the. Turned to Hanni "Hanni you could have just thrown it better to get a better aim!"

Some people laughed at her comment. Hanni just acted mad. Haerin then goed to her and paths her head "it's okay honey it's okay"

Wait what honey?... Are they more then friends there is no way.

"Hey um Haerin was it can you get another box from the storage room" she nodded and went there.

I followed her and pinned her against the wall again. "So~ are you and Hanni a thing now" I asked while tracing my fingers along her jawline.

She gulped "u-uh n-no miss we are j-just friends" her face was completely red Idk if it's from embarrassement or not tho.

I went a little closer to her face. "You sure haerin~" she hitched.

She then looked to the other side of the room so she wouldn't look in my eyes.

"I-i swear miss I'm just friends with her" she gulped. "Didn't I tell you my name why aren't you using it" I said.

"I-i ma sorry mi.. I mean Danielle marsh" i scoffed I put my fingers on her chin and make her look in my eyes again.

"Why call me by my full name Kang Haerin?" She gulped. "I-i m-mean you're older then me so I'm j-just being polite" she said very nervous.

We continue to stare at each other's eyes before she broke the silence. "Uhm w-wich box was it that I needed to bring again" I then just pointed to one.

She nodded and I backed away so she could grab it. She then grabbed the box and left.

I want you Kang Haerin you'll be mine in no time.

Author's note

I have no clue if I'm writing this correctly and believe me it's pretty hard to write this down. So do you like it so far?

I will be uploading my other story's to but that will take longer since I have no clue what to write but trust me I'm working on it.

Bye!!!