nervous

Haerin's pov

Damn it my shift is almost done I don't want to go there, it's not that I hate her but idk my gut is telling me not to go.

This is such a stressful situation. "Hey Haerin you have been zoning out alot today what's up?" Hanni asked me.

I sighed "it's nothing really" she gave me a really look. I nodded "okay well I respect your privacy" I smiled

I'm lucky to have a friend like her.

Anyway it's the end of my shift I'm screwed. "Hey Haerin wait" or maybe not. I turned around to see minji?

"Hey uh" well this is awkward. I don't know what to say. "I really wasn't to know what happend whit Hanni" that all of a sudden.

"What do you mean?" I really have no clue what she is talking about. "When Hanni screamed that sentence"

Uh.? Oh "ooh you mean.." she nodded. "Well technically I said since she was staring at you and all I said something along the lines of stop staring at you're girlfriend and you know"

She looked shocked at me and then her face got red.

"She just doesn't want to except she has feelings for you" now she is fully red.

Now we are just really awkward just standing here. "Anyway why don't we hang out a bit don't you want some more friends" minji said.

Yes that can get me out of my situation, and also she looks pretty nice to be friends with.

"Sure" she smiled. "Are you free tomorrow cause then we could do some stuff" I nodded.

"Oh yeah and can I get your number so we have a way to make plans and stuff" I asked.

We exchanged phone numbers. "Okay so I'll text you like stuff we can do tomorrow" she said.

I nodded. "We should go now since it's getting la-" someone cut her of by fake coughing.

We turned to the coughing and we saw Danielle. Oof I'm in trouble. Minji looked shocked "sorry miss we will be going now"

Minji and I started walking and I hoped I could get away with it. "Wait not you haerin remember" minji looked at me confused.

Sighed in defeat. "Yeah sorry minji bye" she looked confused but shrugged it off "bye bye safe when you go home" I smiled

"I will bye" we waved and when minji was out the building. I could feel her glancing at me.

It was silent for some time till she spoke.

"So~ made a new friend I see" I nodded. "How come you are so talkative with others but not with me"

Well I'm not I'm never but now I just said some more cause I wanted a new friend cause why not.

I didn't respond cause I don't know what to say.

I know she was getting impatient so I said "I-i don't know I-it's just how it is". She scoffed.

"Oh really and do you have an explanation why" I shook my head.

She came closer to me. I gulped what is she doing. I froze of course.

"Look Haerin I want you to answer me truthfully okay?" She said a little seductive. "I-i.. yeah okay"

"Do you have a crush on that person" wow that was straight forward. "I.. no" she has a small smile.

"Are you sure?" Really why is she even asking me this. "Yes I am sure" I just said.

"Prove it, take me with you tomorrow when you are going to hang out with her" I was shocked by this conversation and also the way she is pretty straight forward.

I signed "fine if you want prove fine" sh put on that small smile again.

"I'll be going now bye" I said and walked out the building before she could answer.

Author's note

Again this is rushed sorry for mistakes.

Have a good day byee!!