𝟏 | ʟᴜsᴛ ᴀᴍɪᴅ ʜᴏsᴛɪʟɪᴛʏ...

YN She smiles as she moves into position and puts her arms around someone, her lips moist but comfortable. She senses arms encircling her nude body? then a damp spot on the neck. Her eyes snapped open.

YN- JUNGKOOK!! Wh-at are you doing in my room!!!

As she saw the man who was the son of her family rival, she became frightened! f/king gangster!! he pulled her as she tried to got off blanket.

Jk- Chiku...Take a look around, darling

Her eyes widened as he said, softly, in his sleepy, husky voice, cuddling against her bosom.

YN- Ju-ngk-ook! ah...

Her breath caught as she groaned. He took her cherm_ries between lips, a smirk plastered on his face. Hearing her moan makes him hard again; he gives her a hard, sensual lick, and she uninvitedly holds his hair. She desperately wanted to stop him, but as the wild night slowly flashes before her eyes, she is disgustingly reminded of how dissimilar she was acting the night before. Tears began to fall.

YN: Did we really do all that?

Jk: (pauses and wipes her cheeks) Will you regret this and avoid me?

YN: I...I...lost my purity! You took advantage of me, I... (cry).-

Jk: Oh please! I think I already confessed to you. (brutally)

JK: Chiku (you sat down slowly, covering yourself as he sighed heavily and cupped your face)... You do love me, right? (he calls you gently by your pet name).

YN: they will not accept us... (You murmur, thinking that you have committed a sin.)

Jk: Shss! I questioned whether you loved me.

(He repeats a little seriously as you look at him with teary eyes and nod slowly)

Jk: That is my darling, then you do not have to handle the tension, okay? (Kiss your lips).

and looming over you once more, giving you a passionate kiss.

🥀

Jai Rajvanshi Your brother was standing next to the car, waiting for you, and he was waving his hand.

Jai: Hey Madhu!! here! (But frowned, seeing her by herself)

Madhu: (nervously smile at him) Hy...you here?

Jai- Yes...Where is YN, I thought, that I should pick her up from college?

Madhu: Y-NN...? (Very anxious)

Jai: (lifting eyebrows) What happened? She was at your house yesterday, am I correct? where is she?!

Madhu: Y-es! She wa-s with me she... (looks around)

But as she gets stuck in the car, she flinches. Jai gave her a piercing look.

Jai: Where she is. madhu.... (He asked, putting his hand sternly over her head) You are aware of my hatred for liars.

Madhu: (Gulp) She...she is...... (Her phone rings, and she gulps again-it was you.)

Jai: Take it up and turn the speaker on.
Madhu: H-ello...YN...Have you woken? (she shutter makes Jai glared her)

YN: Madhu...where are you-

Madhu: I did not wake you up because you were sleeping, so I came to college by myself. Jai has arrived to pick you up; please talk to him! (Hands him the phone as you panic)

YN- Bh-ai...?! W-hat are you doing there!?!

Jai: On whose house are you now?

YN: madhu's apartment Bhai! You forgot I came to sleepover? (you somehow managed)