𝟔 | ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ, ᴀ ғʀᴀɢɪʟᴇ sᴏᴜʟ!

YN: He loves me. (shattered the petal) He does not, he does, he does not... (as you break each petal)

At last, your heart stops.

YN: He doesn't No! (flung it) He did! Tata is ignorant and foolish! Yes, indeed!

(bending down, but able to see the person you approached)

YN: I am sorry.

JM- (he was looking for something and just ignored you).

YN: (shallowed) I apologize. (You mumbled slowly once more)

Jm: (disregard) Where is it? my rings, oh my! I need help! hobaa!! (Ascending, he entered)

YN: Ring? (You began to find it)

You use your phone's flash light to search as it gets darker. but finally settled down on the exhaust chair, catching something shiny between branches.

🥀

RM: Where had you been? Must we wait on you every time we want to eat? just divorce him if you do not want to be his wife!!

(He sneered at you as soon as you entered.)

YN- I was looking for Jimin's Ring.

JM: Did I tell you to do that? (he emerged from the kitchen) Why are you so inconsiderate? Is one slap insufficient for you? huh...

YN: (You find yourself hurt by their hatred.)

Hobi- BEHAVE JIMIN! SHE IS NOT YOUR SERVENT!! NOW SHE IS A MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY!

(He bellowed as he exited his room.)

RM: Please, no, she isn't!

All six of them gathered slowly and took a seat. but you remain standing Jk glance you sees you standing looking down.

Jk: Chiku... (biting lips) Came here... (softly, as though slapping you made him sick)

Suga: Chiku...

(You give him a sidelong glance and shake your head)

YN: (You put Jimin's ring in front of him and head upstairs as they watch you go)

Jm: (took it then glanced at your vanishing figure).

Suga- Now who told her what? jungkook!

Jk: I have just returned!

Hobi: It is him again. (They give Jimin a glare)

Tae: (bang the table) I can never have a quiet meal, am I right?

JK: (leaning forward with a heavy sigh)

Suga: Dare to raise-

JK: I understand! To me, she holds greater significance than all of you! You guys are the reason I am still hurting her!

🥀

JK: (He sighs as he discovers you sleeping soundly) Chiku got up and had dinner...

YN: I am not hungry, please go. (You covered your head with a duvet) They will be upset with me again if I eat with them. and you will kill me this time if I object.

Jk- .........

(Is he concerned about his heart arch? He disregarded his emotions once more.)

JK: I won't, I never will get up. Why would I marry you if I had to k*ll you huh? Get up. (He lifted you)

YN: I am aware that everyone despises me here. Y-ou too...

Jk- Hm. I also adore you, darling.

(You sadly smile and chuckle as you hear his unexpected response.)