𝟒 | ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴠᴏᴡ ᴏғ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

15 days passed

YN: (throws up) I hurt my head! What is wrong with me? (You wash your face and call Madhu, but she does not answer.) Why is she ignoring me now?

Patel- YN!! are you alright...?!

(Jai has set you up with a bodyguard.)

-

YN: "I need to go home because I am not feeling well." No,I want to go somewhere.

Patel- Somewhere? where YN?

YN: Could you please take a leave of absence first?

(as you sat there, speaking haltingly)

Patel: Alright.Please stay here and do not leave.

(you hmmed he left)

YN: I can not be pregnant.I am not sure what to do now. Madhu where are you...Jungk-ook where are you...

(You look down, sorrowfully; you do not even have a JK number.)

Madhu: "Yeah, I am fine, thank you." (as she passes, you instantly look up and give her a hug)

YN- You Godddd Madhu!! Where have you been!! You know what -

Madhu: I do not want to know what happened! (shove you away) came zainab...

(You take her hand as she turns to leave)

YN: What happened, madhu? Why are not you attending college? Are you sick? and not even answering my calls...

Madhu: Yes, I am sick! I am sick of you!

YN- (It hurts) Why are you saying this?! looks Tell me the reason behind your anger I will...

Madhu: You will what? weep in front of Jungkook or Jai? You only know how to use s€x and tears to control men!-

YN- Madhu!!

(Shocked and disbelieving-how could she say such things about your best friend!)

Madhu: (move away as you see her flee, her figure vanishing with shining eyes.)

Patel- (cames) YN?! Chiku, where has she gone? (begin to look you up)

🥀

YN: Why is everyone hu-rting me? why am I feeling so down? Where are you, Mama?

(You were crossing the road when a car suddenly stopped in front of you, startling you)

Tae-Chiku?!! (he exited the vehicle and led you into a corner)

YN: Tata (pale)

Tae: Could you please tell me who hurt you? Why are you crying?

(He froze as you gave him a hug while crying)

YN: Jun-gkook...Where...he's is...I I n-eed to met him!

Tae- (bites lips) Tell me YN. I am here, right? Tell me... (wipes your cheeks)

YN- Noo! I just need to tell him one thing, please.

Tae- Why? Does that mean I am not your friend?

YN- you are my friend, but please, it is urgent!

Tae- (He sighs)

🥀

Tae and you were waiting for him when he stopped his bike in front of you. You gave him a firm hug and he removed his helmet.

JK: (returning the hug) What happened, Chiku?

Tae: I have some work to do, so I am heading there.

(he looks tae and nods, then tae drives off.)