𝟐 | ᴀ ғᴀɪʀɪᴇs ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴠᴇɴɢᴇғᴜʟ ғɪʀᴇ❗

Madhu and YN are strolling down a corridor toward the campus.

Madhu: Sorry YN I didn't know that it was wine! I had gone to the club to pick up my sister but got my friend in trouble...

YN: I am to blame for everything that happened as well, as I did not go there or meet him.

Madhu: Do not worry, he will take care of things even if you become pregnant.

(You choked on air and stared at her wide-eyed)

YN: Nahi nahi! Don't think like this! Nothing will happen!

Madhu: Absolutely, nothing will happen if he uses condom-

YN: Madhu, do not frighten me away!

(yelled at her, feeling your heart race; you cried the entire night, worrying about what would happen if any of them found out.)

Madhu: I am not threatening you, YN! Im just- YN...What he's do-ing here...

You turn to face him and he is in the campus area. You gulp as he catches you.

JK: (gesturing you to approach him)

YN: (shaking head nonchalantly)

JK: (his eyes narrowed, he started to move forward, but you stopped him.)

YN: Say... (you asked as you went to the back side of the building, still looking around, he chuckled)

Jk: Say what?

YN- whatever you are calling me fo-r! (You become a little agitated)

Jk: Oh, that. (You gasp as he holds you back and giggles while pecking your lips and leaving you numb.)

YN: Stop it (glare at him)...You are familiar with our family.

Jk- What is frightening you, I do not know! I lost control because I was intoxicated too! What do you expect from me, though, if I leave you all broken and feeling used? If I did that and forgot everything, you would be the one to blame! But I have kept my hip with you! but still you!, okay...I am moving on, forget whatever happened but after this, don't came to me if you get pregnant!

YN: Wh-at no... (muttering)

Sees him walking away. When you ran up behind him and put your arms around him, he grinned smugly and gave you the same enraged look. you hugs him.

YN- No! Don't do that! I apologize for my confused thoughts, which prevented me from thinking clearly about you! and I was getting angry on you Im sorry...

JK: (putting arms around you) Darling, it is alright.I am happy you get it. Now...

YN- Hm. (parts ways, blotting away the tears) but what now?

JK: (smiles, bending to your height) What do you want us to be? ummm... Will you now accept my confession, I wonder? Shall we now be dating?

You had to believe him when he told you to take care of your family without hurting them because you loved him too.

JK: Alright, should we celebrate it?

YN: In what way? (he smirked internally)

🥀

kissing so desperately that their whole body curves into the other person's You were breathing heavily, His hand slid under your long skirt to reach your thigh.

YN: J-ungko-k...

He hummed leaning down your face to neck neck pecking each part.

Jk: Im starving, but I want to eat you all... (husky)