𝟑 | ᴀ sᴡᴀᴍᴘ ᴏғ ʜᴀᴛʀᴇᴅ.

YN- Open the door!! please open the!! doorr!!! Namjoon!! Sugaa Bhai!! Ju-ngkook!! are you there?!! look your broth-er locked me here ta-ehyung!!

You were banging the door from past 3 hours finding that you are in grim brother's mansion.

YN- Please…Papa… (you hugs your knees and cry and fall asleep)

🥀

Mr RJ- WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU COULDN'T FIND IT?!!!

(he yelled at his man who's finding his personal company database pan drive)

Jai- Are you serious?! YN is missing and you are worrying about business! This is all your mistake, papa, what was the need to take such a step? and what did you think before doing this that they will remain silent, you have given those animals a chance!! To spread terror in the name of revenge!! IM GOING TO GET MY SISTER!! (rushed out)

🥀

YN- (startled) Hoba! (smile widely) I knew you will came here look Bhai! Namjoon Bhai! he- he hit me and bring me here! I was calling but you came you came to let me go—

Hobi- (Just staring you coldly) Came down.

YN- (wipes tears with fist and follow him) Bhai came to get me here?? you scold Namjoon Bhai?? I know He didn't this unknowingly  he was just furious about somthing—

(he lead you to living room where you find Rm, Suga, jm, and tae)

Tae- chiku……

YN- (Smile) Taeuu! (about to run to him as he's your diaper buddy but hissed as felt frim grip)

Jm- You won't meet me?!

YN- Jali murgi— ah! (he dig his nail on your arms while holding it) Its hurting leave my hand!

Tae- Hyung! Leav-e it! (he rushed and loses his grip your tears fall)

YN- You are so bad JALI MURGI!! (glare him with tear full eyes feeling scared as well)

RM- SHUT UP!! And go cook lunch for us! (yelled)

YN- Why would I…?!!

Suga- Because you are now kidnapped. and now you have to do as per order! chi.ku! (Stern you glup as afraid of him from childhood)

YN- No! you are joking right?! you are my brothers you can't do this! we— we play together Im your siste—

Hobi- We have no sister. (you got shocked hearing it from the best bro)

YN- (looks them in disbelief) Bhai is ri-ght you all are so bad… (about to run away somewhere to Brust out but)

Jm- Didn't you heard what Hyung Said?! you are our servent now! obey or else I will not hesitate to use my gun on you. (coldly)

🥀

After lunch RM and JM makes you wipes whole mension and didn't even let you eat anything it's night you again cook for them and do dishes already and your brother haven't here.

YN- ( about to drink water)

Jm- (threw it)

YN- (startled) Why did you threw it Atleast let me drink Im thirsty h-ungry…

Jm- your brother starve me like this for week you have to pay for it!

YN- Just let My Bhai c-ame I will do your complain he will threw you back in jail again!