𝟓 | ɪɴᴛɪᴍᴀᴄʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘɪɴɴᴀᴄʟᴇ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!❗

Tae- WHATT!!! Yo-u marry her?!!

(His heart stops hearing it. Jk hold your hand standing on door frame.)

Suga- Let them In... (You are about to enter.)

RM: No, she cannot. (coldly)

JK: "Please, Hyung, please. I am tired of fighting and screaming, and my throat hurts too. We will go ahead and agrue tomorrow, okay?"

he said, pulling Your hand.

Hobi- He's right Without those rituals, she cannot enter. (They glance at him.)

Jk- Eh?

Hobi: Do you recall anything involving rice and red water? Recall what our mother used to say?

JK: Does anything comparable ever occur?

(He asks you to name his head; you nod and he groans as you look down.)

Suga- oh yes! with water that is powdered vermillion?

(You slowly nod once more) But we do not have it.

What amount of vermillion do we need? Just soak someone in blood -

Hobi: Stop talking! you don't know anything! Taehyung went in search of the color red an-

Tae: (he departed before he could finish)

Suga- and you Get some rice now. hoba grab an aarti plate now.

Hobi: Do we even worship before the temple is closed after that? um... (looks away)

Suga: Leave it.

JM: "I will just give you a bowl because you are going to waste my rice,"

he said, not addressing anyone in particular as his brother mockingly placed a small bowl on the door frame.

Tae came back with a plate as well.

Jk: Quick YN! I am getting hungry.

Hobi- Welcome in our family! um...

JM- Here done your shit! (With disinterest, he pulled out his lighter.)

He applied a small amount of red color to you using the same plate that Tae brings mixing , and then he rotated the light as Arti entered the mansion, leaving lucky red footprints in her wake. The footsteps signify the arrival of Goddess Lakshmi, who is associated with prosperity, joy, and good fortune.

Tae: I will not clean it in the middle of the night! (left)

Suga: I am sleepy right otherwise I would do it... (left)

Jm: (taking his lighter with his left hand)

Hobo: Um I...

YN: No worries, Bhai...go I will clean it...

(He left too; they could argue, but in the middle of the night, who cares?)

You began to tidy up your own footprints, which are sentimental for any girl. It has great meaning.

Jk: I will wait for you in the room because I can not see my golden bee bending over and moping like that, and it will not look good.You are aware of the direction, hm?

YN- hmm...

Jk- Okay!

(He entered his room, which is now yours as well. As you are cleaning, you feel like crying out loud).

YN: Bh-ai is going to despise me.What he did was not so right either, what you were doing incorrectly.

🥀