~CHAPTER 24

*Y/N was trying to call Harshita but she was not picking up the call but after some time Harshita picks up the call*

On call-

Y/n- hello harshita?

Harshita- heyy y/n!

Y/n- harshi, I have been trying to call you for so long, you are not picking up my calls?

Harshita- yaar, I don't have time from office work, what should I do now? I come home till 1 am in the night, then after having dinner I go to sleep, I don't get time to call you, by the way, tell me how is your life going?

Y/n- ohh, try to fix your routine, yes my life is going well, tell me how are mom and dad?

Harshita- Yes I am trying, han uncle and aunty are good, I had gone the day before yesterday.

Y/n- Okay, and tell me, did you meet any boy?

Harshita- Boy? What is that, not every person's fate is like yours.

Y/n- huh.. are you done? Now you must be talking to someone?

Harshita-Yes, there is a boy in the office.. but as usual it is also one sided love...

Y/n- tell me the name of that boy?

Harshita-Aryan!

Y/n- Aryan? Red flag for sure, how can you love a boy named Aryan???

Harshita- What you have said will come true, friend!!

Y/n-Sister, there are so many beautiful boys here, I can't tell you.

Harshita-what is that? Sister, talk to someone and look for me.

Y/n- Yes, I will find it.

Harshita-Ok now my bkl boss has come I will call you later bye han!!

Y/n- haan bye!!

*She disconnected the call*

*After watching the reels for some time, Y/N went down and Ishaan was sitting on the sofa*

Y/n- Ishan? Where are you goinggg??

Ishan- for practice jaan, byee!!

Y/n- ohh okayyy, byee!!

*He left*

Now y/n was alone in whole house and again she started watching reels and then after some time she gets a call from an unknown number At first she ignores it, then the unknown no starts calling y/n again and again and at last she picks up the call. Little did Y/n know, What did y/n know that one call could change her entire life.

On call-

Y/n- hello?
?????- ohh hello y/n?
Y/n- who's this?
?????- I am the guy, whom you insulted that day in the restaurant.
*y/n gets froze after hearing this*

Y/n-Rohan, please don't call me, let me live my life well!

Rohan- How? Do you think I will forget that insult? Now look, I will tell you what insult is!

*y/n disconnects the call*

*After hearing his words y/n gets scared at once, deep down she knew something wrong was about to happen.... then after some time y/n She falls asleep, and few hours later y/n wakes up and hear the home bell was ringing then Y/n gets up and opens the door and Ishan was standing there, Ishan comes inside*

Y/n- hello Ishan (she hugged him)..

Ishan- heyy!!

Y/n- aao sat!! I brought water!!

Ishan- haan, and please bring something to eat, I'm really hungry.

Y/n- But there is nothing to eat!!Um.. should I make maggi?

Ishan- Maggi? Yes make it!!

Y/n- yes okay!!

*Then y/n goes to the kitchen and makes maggi for Ishan and then gives it to him. Then Ishan eats the food, and then after spending some time with y/n, both of them go to sleep*

*NEXT MORNING*

Today Mumbai Indians has a match with RCB, so Ishaan leaves early, and later he calls y/n and tells her!!

At 7:30 pm

Now y/n was well prepared today to support *RCB*, and as usual RCB's batting was good, but when it came to bowling, need I tell you?(😭)
But that day I enjoyed watching y/n Ishan's batting. And all through She was happy that Mumbai Indians won, but on the other hand she also felt bad for RCB..  And after sometime y/n called ishan-

On call-

Ishan- y/n I will call you later!!

*He disconnected the call*

*Y/n noticed a slight change in Ishan's behavior but she thought Ishan must be tired, that's why he disconnected the call*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE, AND I WILL TRY TO POST ONE MORE PART TODAY!! SO TILL THEN ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!!
THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY!!🎀✨