~CHAPTER 25

*NEXT MORNING*

Y/n waits for Ishan all night but he doesn't come home, but next morning Ishan comes home. And the bell rings on the door then y/n opens the door, Ishaan comes inside without saying anything, drinks water himself and goes upstairs to his room. Y/n doesn't understand at all what happened to Ishan?... Then y/n follows Ishan upstairs -

Y/n- Ishan?

*He didn't say anything*

Y/n- Ishan what happened?

Ishan- go from here, I need to rest now please don't say anything I am tired go away from here!

Y/n- Ishan, but--

Ishan- go from here!!

Y/n- Ishan but what happen-

Ishan- I said go from here!! (He shouted).

*Y/n didn't say anything and she goes away from there She didn't like the way Ishaan talked to her at all, she wanted to cry badly, she goes down and used her phone, but the way Ishan talked to y/n was disgusting to her. After some time she starts crying, then Ishan comes there, he doesn't even look at y/n's side and after drinking water, he goes back upstairs and this is a very strange thing for y/n.  She was completely unaware of Ishan's behaviour, after some time she somehow calms herself down and then goes to sleep for a while.After some time she wakes up, it is 8 pm of the night, she hears some noise from the kitchen, then she goes to the kitchen. Ishaan was cooking there*

Y/n- Ishan.... What are you doing here?

Ishan- can't you see?

Y/n- Yes I can see but you go I will cook food!!

Ishan- You go yaar!!

Y/n- arey But what happened? And ishu you played so well! RCB did not win but I am happy that Mumbai Indians won!! (She hugged him)

*Ishan Y/n pulls away*

Ishan- Hmm thanks!! will you go now?

Y/n- arey but-

Ishan- Get out of here!! (He shouted).

*Now it was too much for y/n*

Y/n- Ohh hello! In what way are you talking? What is your problem?

Ishan- ohhh.. Do I need to tell you? Rohan? You are in a relationship with Rohan and also with me? What a big golddigger you are y/n? You were also with me for my money, right?
Aditi was not better than you then?

Y/n- Wh...what? What tf you are saying Ishan? You just called me golddigger?

Ishan- You are a golddigger!! Don't be naive now!

Y/n- Golddigger? Ishaan! Stay within your limits!! I have been listening to your chatter since morning, I don't speak much, it doesn't mean that you can say anything and I will be heard.
And what did I do?

Ishan- What have you done? Don't be so naive! Wait! Look at this!

(This is the picture of the day when y/n had gone to meet Rohan in the restaurant)

Y/n was in shock?

Ishan- kyun? Kya hua abh? Why are you shock?

Y/n- Ishan.. wait let me explain you!! What actually happened that day!!

Ishan- ohh please!! I don't know your fake stories!! Now get out of my house as soon as possible!

Y/n- Get out of your house? Okay I will leave tomorrow!

*Ishan ignored her and He goes back up*

*Y/n doesn't seem to understand at all. She calls Harshita and asks her to book her flight to Delhi tomorrow. and Harshita gets it done. Y/n went into Ishan's room and starts packing all her stuff. Ishan doesn't say anything then Y/n puts the suitcase down and she sleeps in the hall below*

*NEXT MORNING*

*y/n wakes up in the morning and gets ready and leaves Ishaan's house. Then she reaches the airport, gets checked in and boards the flight. She felt like crying but after 2 hours she reaches Delhi. After getting off the flight, she reaches her home in some time*

At her home-

Mrs Mishra- y/n beta? Tu?

Y/n- mummy! (She hugged her)

Mrs Mishra- how are you beta?

Y/n- I'm fine maa, how are you?

Mrs Mishra- I am also fine beta!! Come sit! you suddenly? How? Got any job in Mumbai?

Y/n- No mom, I tried hard but did not find!! Dw, I will try to find in delhi!!

Mrs Mishra- accha beta!!

Y/n- mummy.... Where is Papa?

Mrs Mishra- Beta, he has gone to office... He will come in the evening...

Y/n- accha mummy!

Mrs Mishra- beta, I will prepare the food, you go and freshen up.!!

Y/n- Yes mom!! Please give that food to my room!!

Mrs Mishra- theek hai beta!!

*Y/n She goes to her room and sits there and starts crying, then Harshita comes there.

Y/n- harshitaaa... (She hugged her)

Harshita- y/n? Y/n sab theek toh haina? Suddenly here in Delhi?

Y/n- nothing is fine Harshita.

Harshita- Why? What happened y/n?

*Y/n Explained her everything*

Harshita- What?? This bkl Rohan will not survive now!!

Y/n- Now don't say anything. Whatever was supposed to happen happened, Ishaan could also trust me, right?

Harshita- all boys are the same!! Mil toh jaaye yeh log!! And especially that Rohan!

*Aftersome time y/n eats her food and harshita also goes away, now 9 eagles have sung in the night y/n ishan Bas is thinking about Ishaan, reading old chats with Ishaan, which hurts her heart, she keeps her phone aside and then she goes to sleep*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OKAY GUYS SO THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE!! AND IK YOU ALL WERE NOT READY FOR THIS....
BUT NOW LET'S SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT PART?
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER!! THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY!!🎀✨