~CHAPTER 32

THIRD PERSON'S POV-

*Y/n was going home, she stops at a shop and was about to get the things she needs from there, then suddenly she sees Rohan there, she gets shocked on seeing him and decides to leave from there. Then suddenly Rohan held y/n's hand and said something to her.
(The amount of hate I have for this boy is literally hard to explain)😭

Rohan- Why you are running way??wait 2 minutes!!

Y/n- leave my hand!!

Rohan- why?

Y/n- I said, leave my hand!!!

Rohan- I will leave your hand, But tell me, how did the surprise I gave you 1 year ago affect you? I haven't seen you since then.. why? Do you remember or have you forgotten?

Y/n- You are not able to live your own love life, don't you feel ashamed while destroying others??? ohh... how will you feel ashamed? You have already sold--- (As soon as y/n says something, Rohan's anger increases and he grabs y/n's hand with force.)

Rohan- enough is enough!! Now just wait and watch Last time I had broken your relationship, this time you see...

Y/n- What did you do this time?? will you kill me? Will you spoil my reputation? what will you do?? say something?? Look, I have been listening to your talk since a long time and yet you did not say much.. This time If you are having the courage to do the same, this time you have not been in the crematorium, then I'll change my name.

*After hearing all this, Rohan himself leaves her hand and leaves from there.... Then aftersome time y/n also leaves from here, And she leaves for her home*

At home-

*Y/N rings the doorbell and Ishaan opens the door*

Y/n- hello Ishu (hugs him).

Ishan- heyyy!! (Ishaan also hugs her)..

(After breaking the hug y/n said)

Y/n- umm... Why did you open the door? Where is mummy? Papa?

Ishan- ohh yeah, I forgot to tell you that, uncle aunty is not at home!!

Y/n- ohh okay!! Btw where did they go? Did they told you something?? That where they are going?!

Ishan- no they didn't tell me anything they just said that, If Y/N comes then tell her to call us..

Y/n- okay!! Wait let me call them!!

Ishan- okayyy!!!

(Y/n calls her parents)

On call-

Y/n- hello mummy?
Y/m (y/n's mom)- yes beta?? Have you reached home?
Y/n- yes mummy!! But where have you guys gone and that too without telling me??
Y/m- haan beta I forgot to tell you that Your massi is not well, so she was admitted to the hospital last night, so we came today..
Y/n- okay!! Btw how is she now??
Y/m- Yes beta, she is feeling better than before!!
Y/n- ohh... Okay!! When will you both come?
Y/m- in 2-3 days maybe!!
Y/n- okay okay!!
Y/m- accha, Now freshen up, eat food, call me in the morning!
Y/n- okay mummy!! Bye!
Y/m- bye!

(She cuts the call)

Ishan- y/n listen!

Y/n- haan Ishu say!!

Ishan- Go freshen up, I will prepare the food.

Y/n- When did you learn to cook?? Haww!! Didn't you even tell me!!

Ishan- arey bss... Sans toh Lelo aaram se!!  Learned it some time ago!! Aur kaise batata?

Y/n- Zuban se! Simple!!

Ishan- haha so funny!!! Now go and get freshen up!!

Y/n- huh okayyy!!

(Y/N goes to her room and goes to the bathroom and takes a shower and then comes out of the room)

Ishan- aagyi maharani?

Y/n- kya lagta hai?

Ishan- how cute you are naa!!

Y/n- haan woh toh hu!! Accha, khana dedo!

Ishan- haan bss wait for 2 minutes!!

Y/n- okay!!

(After some time, ishan surve the food on the dining table and then after eating the food, ishan says to Y/N)

Ishan- y/n? Will you please Sleep in my room today??

Y/n- ohh ofcourse why not!!!!

(Y/n went to his room and they hugged eachother and they slept)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OKAY GUYS SO THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE!! AND I UPDATED AFTER A LONG TIME!! JUST BECAUSE OF MY EXAMS!! AND IK IT WAS A SHORT PART!! I HOPE YOU ALL WILL UNDERSTAND IT!!
AND FROM TODAY I WILL TRY TO POST A DAILY PART!!
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER!! AUR KABHI VOTE AUR COMMENT BHI KAR DIYA KARO😋!
THANKYOU FOR READING MY STORY!!🎀✨