~CHAPTER 28

(Okay guys I just realised ke, the previous chapter was very short so I decided to post 1 one chapter today)

*Next day y/n wakes up and today is Sunday so she was going to spend the whole day at home and after freshening up she goes downstairs, she is just eating food, then y/n's father, He says to her mother -

Mr mishra- accha y/n ki mummy..
Woh mere aaj dost ka ladka aarha hai yaha 2 din ke liye!!

Mrs Mishra- ghar par?? Kon??

Mr mishra- arey Ishan.. I told you yesterday about Ishaan.. when I went to Bihar Patna for some time to complete my studies, then there Pranav my friend, have you forgotten?

*Y/n keeps food aside and goes to her room and she says to herself*

Y/n to herself - wait?? Ishan? Bihar Patna?? And Pranav is his father's name? that cannot happen for sure!! bhagwan yeh kar rahe ho aap?

(The doorbell rings, and y/n comes out of her room)

Mr mishra- it seems he has come..

Mrs Mishra- yes go open the gate!!

*Y/n was still confused whether that was Ishan or not, then she goes into the kitchen and y/n's dad opens the gate!! and and and and!! As expected  Ishan Kishan was standing there and Y/n hears Ishan's voice and immediately she goes into shock*

Y/n- wait?? This is Ishan!! My doubts proved correct, now--

(Before y/n can finish her sentence, y/n father calls her)

Y/n- shit.. now I'm gone!

*As soon as y/n comes out she sees Ishan*

Mr mishra- y/n beta.. he is ishan!

*Y/n gives the fakest smile to Ishan*

Y/n- papa... I am going to my room!!

Mr mishra- arey beta, Wait, you show Ishaan his room on the 2nd floor!!

Y/n in her mind- (shit--) haan okay papa!! Aajao Ishan!! ( She said in daring voice)..

Mr mishra- beta Help him in carrying his luggage!

Y/n- sure papa!! Ishan.. give me your luggage (again, she said in daring voice)...

Ishan - oh... oh... I will do it!

Y/n- pakka?

Ishan- haan!!

*Y/n shows Ishan the room on the 2nd floor and says*

Y/n- Mera peecha nahi choroge naa tum??

Ishan- Mann jaao naa.. galti hogyi..
(he said innocently)

Y/n- bass Karo!! (She left)

*Y/n comes to her room*

Y/n to herself- kya yaar yeh Ishan ko aaj aana tha? Mera Sunday barbaad karne aagaya?!

Mrs Mishra- y/n beta!!

Y/n- ab kya hua mummy aarhi hun ruko!!

Mrs Mishra- beta Ishan ko jaa khana de aa!!

Y/n- wait?? Mai nahi dungi!!

Mr mishra- beta yeh kya baat hoti hai? Jaao usko dekar aao!

Y/n- huh... Okay!!

*Y/n goes and gives food to Ishan*

Ishan- yaar y/n... See, someone had broken my heart before and after that I found you. I was unable to understand anything when Rohan told me all that. Please y/n… now I will not fall in love with anyone, I don't see anyone else except you, you are the only one who is there for me! Look, I didn't even know that you are Mishra uncle's daughter. If I had known, I would never have come here. If you have troubled me already, but please Maan jaao naa.. (Tears came from his eyes).

Y/n- Ishan.. are you crying?? See actually you know I was very happy with you but our relationship got ruined only because of that Rohan!! But did you also trust what he said? If you had asked me once, you would not have got to see this day..  Sorry Ishan nothing can happen now!

*Harshita came from behind*

Harshita- Bhai? One minute?! What is all this happening? Ishan you? Y/n I have been looking for you for a long time!! Ishan what are you doing here now?

Y/n- Harshita rukk!! (She explained her everything)..

Harshita- ohh... Aisa?

Y/n- accha chal chale ab!!

*Harshita and y/n was about to leave, then Ishan calls Harshita slowly*

Harshita- y/n you go!! I am coming!

Y/n- okay!!

Harshita- haan Ishan, I know you will tell me to explain to y/n!! See, y/n still loves you, she is just not able to forget those things.. but just wait for sometime.. she'll be with you like before okay!!

Ishan- really? Thankyou harshita for telling me this...

(Harshita smiles and left)

Y/n- kya hua tha?? Tu rukk kyun gayi thi??

Harshita- haan woh aise hi.. aur bata tu kaisi hai?

Y/n- yaar, you know naa... I am not able to understand what is all this happening??

Harshita- first tell me ke, do you still love Ishan?

Y/n- What are you saying harshita??

Harshita- arey just tell me!! I will not tell anyone!!

Y/n- maybe or maybe not!!

Harshita- iska matlab you still love him?!

Y/n- aisa hi samajh!! Well, leave this topic.. let's watch something!!

*And y/n and harshita spent half the day like this and then at evening harshita also leaves from y/n's house and then at night y/n eats food and goes to sleep after using the phone*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OKAY GUYS SO THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE!! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER!! AND TOMORROW I WILL TRY TO POST A LONG CHAPTER!! SO TILL THEN STAY TUNED!! THANKYOU FOR READING MY STORY!!🎀✨