~CHAPTER 31

As usual y/n wakes up in the morning and after freshening up after doing yoga etc. she is getting ready and then y/n felt that someone opened her door and there she saw it was Ishan.

Y/n- Ishan tum? Yaar mai toh dar hi gaayi thi... Knock karke nahi aa sakte the??

Ishan- arey baba calm down!! Y/n you are looking so so pretty!!!!!

Y/n- Ikr!

Ishan- accha Should I drop you today?

Y/n- ofc you can but... how will we go?

Ishan- umm.... I have got an idea, listen I will aunty that I wanna take something from market and You tell say at that time that I am leaving and I will say that I may drop you.. because I am also going outside?!

Y/n- Tumhare pass itna dimag kaha se aaya?

Ishan- boyfriend hun tumhara, kabhi toh roast karna chorh do mere ko!!

(Y/n chuckled)

Y/n She puts her hands around Ishan's neck and says-

Y/n- arey mere pyaare "boyfriend Ishan" tumhe roast nahi karungi toh kisko karungi??

*Ishan grabs y/n from her waist*

Ishan- you like to roast me.. right?

Y/n- like? I love that!!

Ishan- Okay, so now I will roast you?!

Y/n- what do you mean ishan??

*Without wasting any time Ishan grabs y/n from her waist and gives a red dark love bite on the neck*

Y/n- ah... ish..

Ishan stopped and said, you taste amazing darling...

Y/n- you!! Wtf you did ishuuu!! Wait let me check it in the mirror.. (she checks it in the mirror) Ishan!!

Ishan- what happened?

Y/n- you are saying that what happened? Look (showed her neck)
What you did... Ishu it's too dark.. now how should i cover this?

Ishan- umm I am actually sorry darling I lost my control after seeing you.. um what is that makeup product that you girls use??

Y/n- Hein? What are you trying to say? Umm makeup product? Foundation?

Ishan- yes.. yes!! cover it up from foundation!

Y/n- nice idea wait I'll try;!

(Y/n Tried and even half the cover was removed but the mark was so dark because of it was not covered)

Ishan- hua?

Y/n- nahiiii!! Ab mai office mein kya karungi office choro mai mummy ko kya bolungi?

Ishan- umm.. Cover it from bandage!!

Y/n- nice idea!! Look at the side drawer, it will be there.

Ishan- haan mil gaya... Lo!! Laga lo!!

Y/n- Yes this will cover it!!
Everything is fine... what should I tell everyone?

Ishan- about what?

Y/n- are you serious ishan???
what you have done (Y/n said while showing her neck)...

Ishan- This is my job baby...
(He came closer to her)

Y/n- If you did something again, I am telling you that I will throw you out of the room!!

Ishan- accha??

Y/n- haan---

(Before y/n can say Ishan interrupted her and tried to kiss her... Then suddenly y/n's mom called her)

Mrs Mishra- y/n?? Beta where are you?? Late ho jayega!! (She said while knocking)

Y/n- shitt--

Ishan- ab kya kare??

Y/n- go and get into the bathroom!!

Ishan- but--

Y/n- arey go naa!!

Ishan- I am going now, tumhe raat mein dekh lenge!!

Y/n- arey theek hai jaao naa tum!!

Mrs Mishra- y/n??? open the door!!

Y/n- haan aayi mummy!

(She opens the door)

Mrs Mishra- y/n? Koi itna time lagata hai?

Y/n- haan Mai lagati hun!!

Mrs Mishra- zuban chalani aati hai iss ladki ko bss!! Accha, what happened to your neck?

Y/n- wha... What?! Happ.... Happened with to my neck?? Nothing

Mrs Mishra- accha, toh bandage kyu lagayi hai??

Y/n- bandage?? Umm Han actually keede ne Katt liya tha...

Mrs Mishra- konsa keeda??

*Y/n in her mind, haan vehi keeda joh apke ghar mein reh Raha hai*

Y/n- yaar mummy itna thodi pata hoga mere ko...

Mrs Mishra- hmm... Accha tune ishan ko dekha kahi??

Y/n- ish... Ishan?? Nahi toh!!

Mrs Mishra- accha, abhi tak aaya hi nahi chal tu nikal Jaa phir office ke liye Mai uske room mein dekhar aayi

Y/n- haan mummy, theek hai!

(She left, and y/n closed the door)

Y/n- Ishan!! Jaldi bahar aao!! Mummy tumhare room mein check karne gaayi hai!!

Ishan- huhh!! Aaya, accha Mai jaau kya abhi?

Y/n- nahi kirtan kare??

Ishan- accha sorry jaa raha hun!!

Y/n- Han jaao!!

(He left, then after sometime y/n left for office and as usual she did her all work in office and.... And.... And while coming back from office she met someone... Can you Guess it??

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OKAY GUYS SO THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE!! AND CAN YOU GUYS GUESS IT WHO IS THE PERSON ??
BAAKI THAT'S IT FOR TODAY!! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER!! SO WILL POST 1 PART TOMMOROW TILL THEN ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!! THANKYOU FOR READING MY STORY 🎀✨