~CHAPTER 26

Now y/n and Ishan's breakup had passed 8 months. and they both had no relationship, Ishan was busy in his career, and y/n was busy in her career.. And also y/n 4 months ago she got a good job, she was happy working in it.. And Today y/n and Harshita go to the same cafe where Ishan and y/n met... And after seeing the cafe all the memories of Ishan and y/n come to y/n's mind..

Harshita-  Hey sister, will you stand here only? Come inside!!

Y/n- Umm... yes? What?? Let's go inside..

Harshita- yes let's go!!

*Then y/n and Harshita go inside the cafe and they ordered their coffee, and then two handsome boys enter!! And!! And!! And!! They 2 handsome boys and none other than Ishaan and Shubhman!! Y/n was very shocked to see both of them!! But Ishan hasn't seen y/n yet!! But he sits on the table in front of y/n then-

Ishan's pov-

Shubhman- Bhai Bhai!! Sunn...

Ishan- haan bol??

Shubhman- Bhai woh toh bhabhi haina?

Ishan- kon bhabhi?? (He saw y/n).
*He was totally frozen after seeing y/n*

Shubhman- Bhai kya hua??

Ishan- first just, don't call her bhabhi!!   She is nothing to me!!

Shubhman- toh Bhai, why are you getting angry?

Ishan- Bhai abh tu chal yaha se!!

Shubhman- kya yaar? Sit here quietly!! He has nothing to do with you, no you have nothing to do with her!!

Ishan- but--

Shubhman- chup reh!!

Y/n's pov-

Y/n- Harshita? Mujhe yaha se jana hai!!

Harshita- haan ik, Have you seen Ishan?? He has not come for you, you have come for him!! Just sit here comfortably!!

Y/n- but- (tear fell from y/n's eyes!)

Harshita- y/n please don't cry!! Please!!

*Ishan could clearly see tears in y/n's eyes, he wanted to hug her, but he couldn't Then y/n puts her head down on the table and starts crying. Then Ishaan can't see her like this and he gets up*

Harshita- Ishan, please! Not again!

Ishan- Ohhh, what was I going to do? Was I going to this greedy woman? Thank God you took me in a role.. (Shubhman hears all this and tries to keep it quiet but Ishan doesn't keep quiet)

*Harshita gets very angry at Ishan and then she says*

Harshita- What do you think of yourself?? Are you a cricketer? Are you proud of this? You have been saying anything for so long? And that day you Said a lot much to y/n!! But  You wanted to break up, right? She did breakup with you!! And, she came here quietly!! Do you even know? There hasn't been a day when y/n haven't cried for you Ishaan, if you don't know the whole story, So nobody gave you the right to say this!!
You got influenced by that Rohan's words! you heard his side story! Did you trust him more than her? Have you ever heard y/n's side story?

Ishan- influenced by his words? I didn't understand? what? Her side of story? What you trying to say!! Just tell me the whole story!!

*Harshita explained him the whole story*

Ishan- wh... Wha... What?? Seriously??
I.. am... Sorry y/n..

Y/n stood up and said- You are late in saying sorry Ishaan, now there is nothing left between us!! Sorry!! Harshita let's go now!

Harshita- hmm let's go!!

Ishan- y/n.. please listen to me once!!

*Y/n didn't say anything and she left*

Now y/n comes home He is not able to understand anything, she was just crying, the day passed!!

*Next day*

Y/n wakes up at 7 am.. and she gets ready quickly and leaves for her office.. As soon as she reaches the office, y/n starts working and half of her day is spent there like this, now she leaves for home, Then she meets Ishaan on the way

To be continue....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OKAY GUYS SO THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE!! IK IT WAS SHORT.. BUT TOMORROW I WILL TRY TO POST A LONG CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER !!THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY!!🎀✨