Chapter 2: Ideologies are the greatest Sin.

As the carriage was pulled through the streets of the Kingdom Bell looked out the window.

The snow stopped... He thought at first in a disappointing tone.

He saw large gatherings of people, from all different views of life. From Mother's to Fathers walking happily with their children, to Merchants packing up their stalls and platoons of guards patrolling their districts. And large groups of Priests cladded with white robes lined in gold. One of the Priests dressed in White looked into Bells eyes, his face was shrouded but his eyes could be seen as easily as the vast distance of the ocean. With a vexatious glare fueling them.

Father Timothy closed the blinds on the windows hastily.

"It is best if we avoid drawing unnecessary attention Bell."

"Yes Father, who were those Priests dressed in white and gold?" Bell asked.

"Those were Orders Priests, remember what I told you about them?" Father Timothy asked.

"To stay away from them Father." Bell replied.

"Good. Remember those robes, Bell. We're almost arrived at the location" Father Timothy said.

Bell nodded.

They arrived at a large Hotel near the center of the Kingdom. Father Timothy grabs his satchel and places it inside his robe. He walked up to the reception and spoke to the receptionist.

Bell looked around at the building's interior and was left intrigued by its beauty and unique architecture. The magnificent design of the ceiling, decorated by the beautiful stained-glass murals that practically shimmered as the moonlight glimmered through it. From the elegantly painted portraits and landscapes on each wall and the masterfully crafted wooden staircase leading up to the second floor and beyond.

"This place is amazing..." Bell said in admiration.

"Well, I'm pleased to hear that dearie." A slightly high-pitched rhotic voice said from behind Bell.

Bell turned around and was staggered by a beautiful, young dark-skinned, red-haired woman. For but a moment he admired the woman's modest black and red dress, her long flowing hair and the beautiful fascinator she wore on her head.

"Oh, my what an absolutely delicious young girl you are!" She exclaimed.

"He's not a girl Janet. This is the boy I've told you about, Bell" Father Timothy said as he stood next to Bell with his hand on his shoulder.

Her expression changes and she looks slightly surprised. She approaches him and stares at him closely, he can feel her strangely scented breathe flood his face.

"She's a boy? Amazing, your skin is so fair and white, and that pink hair to match. Rather interesting. Perhaps it be a better idea to allow this young lad to wear a different attire Timothy dear." She says as she takes a few steps back.

"My name is Janet, a pleasure lad. Timothy here speaks very highly of you young man." She says as she takes his hand.

She talks a lot, reminds me of Mary a little. Are all women this talkative? He thought to himself.

"Is that so?"

"I hope I can live up to what Father has told you about me." Bell said with a humble tone.

"Likewise." She says to him.

She looks at Father Timothy and walks over to him.

"The others are waiting for us Timothy we should get going." She whispers into his ear.