Chapter 6: The Price of Freedom...

"My eyes, why? So heavy, I can't open them." Bell thought to himself.

Bell took a deep breath, unable to see. He let it out slowly but grimed at the unfamiliarity he felt around him.
"This smell isn't from the Church. Where am I?" He asked but was left blind.

Bell, with no idea of where he was, used his senses to feel where he was. The cold damp air, bright glossy light peeking through his eye lids. The oddly clean sheets of the soft bed he laid in, he glanced around him. Strange contraptions, drapes, curtains, they all seem to litter this unfamiliar place, and not to mention, the strangeness of the scent this place had. 

"...So, unusually clean." He thought to himself.
He continued to wonder to himself, no clue as to where he was, or how he had been brought to this unusual place that he had not even seen yet. The boy felt anxious, confused and unsure as to what he should do. There were thick straps coiled around his wrists and ankles and no matter how he pleaded, his eyes stayed shut.
"I can't scream for help, whoever has me here wouldn't tie me up if they wanted this to be sorted peacefully. Why me though? This makes no sense, enough. I have to get out of here as soon as possible." He concluded.
Bell waited a few moments, gathering his courage and the meager strength he had. Then he sat up straight, squirming down attempting to guide his teeth to his arm strap. Forcing his body to endure the new shape it had taken. He reached his neck, head and tongue out until he tasted the musk and earthy taste of the strap. Desperate, he forced his head and teeth on and started biting and biting, not stopping, not wavering, not forgetting what Janet had taught him all these years.

"Bell dearie, don be such a woos for my Goddesses sake, learn to live and breathe pain, to know it lad. Life is surrounded by the stuff, Sooner or later, you will have to decide. Will you stay trapped by it or will you embrace your instincts and bite your own flesh and bone away to escape from what holds you."

"Thats right, remember!" Bell thought vividly as his teeth grinned and body screamed.

"I think that's enough Master... well I assume 'Bell' would be adequate?" A voice said from behind a curtain.

Bell halted his biting immediately a cold chill overrunning his arm, his right eye felt strange it zinged and after a few moments he saw as a black and green haired woman walked out from behind it. She wore a white coat and glanced at him with a cold expression.
Bell fell back, groaning heavily. He looked at her.

"Who are you, where am I?" He asked.

She walked closer and held her hands to his stomach and chest, her hands caressing and squeezing his body firmly. Bell wheezed as she let go and grabbed a small container.

"An ointment, what do you intend to do with it?" Bell asked weakly.

She glanced at him for a moment and smiled for a moment.
"Relax Bell, it's only a muscle relaxer for those pesky aches you're experiencing."

She dips two of her fingers in the container. Scooping a blue gelatinous substance out. Applying it to his stomach immediately, Bells body tensed up from how cold her touch was.

"So cold."
She continues and applies more to his chest, then wipes her hands and sits down next to him, crossing her legs.
"...Thank you, miss."
"Your pain should be numbing soon, just stop trying to get loose Bell."

He looked at her, a small glimmer shining from below her gaze, even though his body felt cold. Bell was filled with warmth, and he kept looking at this woman as his eyes dimmed.

"I didn't realize before, you're wearing glasses. They look..."

Bell's eye shut again, and he fell asleep.
"A reckless one he is." She said to herself.