Chapter:8 Departure

The crying echoes of contempt towards the executed and those who believed them, after some time finally started to simmer as Freedom recovered.

Deep in the outskirts of Orderon,
In a small Inn run for those who live on the brink of poverty and luxury. He packs his bags ready to leave and follow what Father Timothy had told him to do.

His room small in size, and desolate with only the chatter of drunken men and woman filling it, with loud swoons and grunting littering the long night's.

"It's about time it seems." He said to himself as he finishes packing his bag.
He opens his wardrobe, a white and blue robe being all that furnished his vision. He held the fabric between his finger's and rubbed it gently.

The door creaks widely.
"Bell dearie it's about time you get ready you..."
She closed the door with silent haste.
"You still haven't gotten rid of that old rag haven't you Bell."
"I will, once I leave Orderon. And I told you, my names Freedom, Janet."He said while packing the robe into his bag.
"Just hide that damned thing, you know what will happen if it's found on you."
"I'm well aware what will happen and I'll take care, don't worry." He smiled to her.
"Is everything ready?"
"Naturally, the carriage has already been prepared and the drivers are some of our follower's. But something has happened. Bell."
"What happened?" He asked.
"While I was checking the carriage for any sign's of tampering. One of The Knowledge Seeker's leftovers who says she's met with you and wants to accompany you to Ordeen dearie."

He sits down on the bed.
"From Knowledge Seeker's? Maybe it's one of Matthews close deciples. Maybe I know her from one of Matthews lessons."

Janet opens the door.
"Come inside dearie."
The soft patter of her heels on the wood floors sound familiar to him as he recognized her blunt expression and her green hair.
"So, it's you..."
"It's good to see you Bell, and in good health it seems."
"I've rested plenty since the last time I was under your Doctor Jamie. And for future reference, I'd prefer you call me by Freedom Doctor."

"Freedom, what for? Seems like a waste of time, memorizing a new name when you currently have one Bell." She says bluntly.
"She has a point lad, begone with all this Freedom what not. You have a perfectly fine name."Janet interjects.

Freedom sighed heavily and shook his head.
"We'll get back to this matter latter on.
But for now I wish to know why you intend to accompany me to Ordeen." Freedom asks.
"

No matter her response I'll accept her request, having an experienced doctor with me will make the journey slightly more comforting, and we have history as well. Which makes communication easier as well." He thinks to himself.

"I decline to share that information." Jamie replies.
Freedom nearly chokes on air and Janet let's out a small smile at her response.
"At this time there is no need to share such information." Jamie adds.
"I see." Freedom says with a small sigh and gets up, walking towards her slowly as he holds out his hand.
"Even if your reasons are unknown. I still think having a Doctor will be very beneficial to my journey. Keep your reasoning as long as you wish." Freedom said with a grin.

She looked at his hand for a moment and reaches to take it. They grip each other with a slight firmness.
"What soft feminine hands he has. A life of study it seems." She thinks to herself.
"Great, finally you can be off. Instead of mopping around in this sorry excuse for an Inn."Janet comments as she opens the door leaving.

"Last time I checked you were the one who set me up here Janet." He said as he grabbed his bag and walked out the door slowly with Jamie In tow. Janet leads them outside through the back entrance, pass all the noise cluttering the narrow halls of the Inn.