Chapter 2

E L E N O R A ' S POV

My body tensed as i stared at him, he didn't see me yet but i saw him, he was so hot, he was in a white dress shirt and black trousers, his sleeves were rolled up revealing some of his tattoos and his hair was gelled back but a tiny curly strand was loose hanging above his eyebrow.

"Morning class," he says looking up, his eyes meet mine and we both stop and stare at each other, his eyes travel all over me and then back to my eyes, he clears his throat and walks over to his desk taking a deep breath in.

he turns around to the board and starts writing his name in white chalk "Mr.Marano" in big white letters, he turns back around and looks around the class not holding eye contact with me once and i know it was on purpose.

"okay class, i have a couple of rules, and there simple," he says as he leans against his desk and stares around "first, no talking, second, you can eat just don't spill it in my class, third, clean up after yourself, and lastly, don't be weird." he says and everyone says "yes sir" in unison.

he nods sitting down at his desk, i had one airpod in and the other out so i could hear the lesson, today we were learning about the civil wars and how they happened and started, the lesson goes by pretty fast but probably cause i spent the whole period staring at him.

the bell rings and i stand up, i had gym now and i loved that class, we played games and worked out, there was a weight room in the back of the gym where i would usually go, i was actually pretty strong, i could bench 200 and squat 130, it didn't show because i had sleeper build.

i have been seeing results though, my waist is finally getting smaller but not by a lot, i throw my bag over my shoulder and me and Jules begin walking to the door but we get cut off by the sound of a voice calling my name.

i turn to see Mr.Marano standing right behind me with his arms crossed when i turned around we were so close and i just stood staring at him, he nodded for Jules to go to class and she listened blowing me a kiss and leaving.

"sit" he says, i pull up a chair in front of his desk and sit down, he sits at his chair and stares at me as i look down at my lap "look at me" he says, i slowly raise my head and meet his eyes, he leans back in his chair manspreading as he stares at me.

"lets talk about your grades," he says and i furrow my eyebrows, i have always had good grades, he stares at me and pulls out his computer and sits it on his lap, "come" he says and i stand up walking behind his desk and beside him.

he points to the screen and i bend over sliglty to get a better look, he looks at me before looking away and adjusting in his seat, i ignore it and smirk to myself as i stare at the laptop.

"you got a 91 on your summer work, that's good but you need to fix some of your spelling," he says and i nod slowly, he smirks turning his head to look at me, i slightly turn mine to and stare back at him, my eyes travel to his lips before i look back at his eyes.

"Thats all, Elenora" he says clearing his throat, i nod standing up and grabbing my bag off the floor, i smile at him as i leave th classroom making sure to shut the door quietly, i begin my walk to the gym.

i open the gym doors and walk over to the locker room to change, i walk into a changing area and grab my shorts and shirt out of my bag, i had on a random oversized shirt and Nike pros, once im changed i put my hair in a messy bun and walk back out, but i make a turn and walk to the weight room.

it was filled with hockey and football players today but one of my figure skating friends were also in here working out, i waved at her and she smiled running over to me "hey girl" she says hugging me, i hug her back.

we both walk together as we go to squat, some of the boys eye us from behind but i ignore them walking to the bar, Amara stands there behind me as i go under the bar, she adds some weights on for me and then spots me.

i lift the bar with a groan and Amara's hands are holding onto my waist as i go down slowly, i do ten of those before placing the bar back and putting my hands on my hips as i take a deep breath.

"good job" she says clapping my hands, she removes a couple of the weights and while she does that i look around the room, my brother is talking with some of the football boys and behind them is other players and Mr.Marano.

wait, Mr.Marano? when the hell did he get here.

i look away and turn back to Amara who is getting ready, i grab her waist and she goes down, i go down halfway with her, she does ten of her set and i give her a high five patting her back, Amara was also pretty strong, she had large muscles to but also had Sleeper build.

Amara took deep breaths with her hands behind her head as i smiled grabbing a mat and placing it down on the ground, i do a couple of splits and touched my toes before coming up and bending over to touch my toes.

"Phew, you look good El" one of my brother's teammates say and i stand up to look at him, my brother hits his shoulder and i roll my eyes flicking him off, he shrugs with a laugh and i sigh nodding my head.

my eyes widen when i see Mr.Marano glaring at him and i smirk looking back at Amara who is in a split form doing leg stretches.

today is going to be long.