Chapter 6

E L E N O R A  '   S   POV

TW: RAPE!!!!

"hey sweetie" my eyes light up as i watch my father and his friends walk inside my room with smirks and deep smiles, my father sat down next to me resting his hands on my shoulders and his friend sat beside me staring me down.

"you wanna watch the game with us" my dad asks dapping me up when i nod my head and hug him "okay, ill be back sweetheart, stay here" i nod towards my dad and he kisses my forehead walking out of my room and to the kitchen.

"Hey there sweetie" my dad's friend whispers resting his hand on my thigh, his skin is hard and flakey which makes me uncomfortable, my 14year old self smiles up at him and he smirks standing up, he walks over to my door locking it and slowly turning back to me.

"why did you do that, my dad is going to be back" i say tilting my head to the side, the man's smirk grew as he walked over to me grabbing my boobs and slamming me down, i freeze as he gets on top of me and begins kissing my neck.

"Get off, please" my mother has warned me about rape but i didn't think it would ever happen to me, especially by one of my dad's friends, one of my dad's friends who I've known my whole entire life.

his mouth travels down my body and he grabs my shorts pulling them down slowly as he looks up at me "just take it" he says taking off my underwear and hovering over my clit, i try to push off and grab his hair but he pins my arms down and licks my vagina.

my body freezes and i tense closing my eyes as tears fall from them "please" i whisper as he grabs his belt taking off his pants and revaling himself to me, i look away covering my eyes but he grabs my hair.

"Open your mouth" he says and i nod no which makes him send a sharp slap to my face, i cry out lowly as he shoves his cock inside of my mouth groaning as he grabs a fistful of my hair and slams himself into me.

i gagged and tears fell from my eyes as he moaned and groaned, i placed my hands on his hips and tried to push myself away but he smacked me again and i squeezed my eyes shut "please" i say as he took himself out of me and flips me on my stomach.

he lined himself up with me and slammed himself into me, it hurt really bad and i tried my best to push him off of me "get off" i say grabbing his arms and trying to push him off but he didnt budge he stayed on top of me pushing himself into me.

"im going to tell my father," i say trying to kick him off "if you tell your family, i will kill them" fear strikes my body and i nod obeying his orders out of fear of my family dying because of me, my body trembles as he pulls out of me and white liquid comes out of him.

i curl into a ball as he grabs me and starts putting my clothes back on "if you tell anyone, Nora, you and your family will die"  he says and i nod, my whole body is shaking and my mind is spinning, i was just raped.

******

PRESENT TIME 

My body shakes as i remember what happened that night, my body shakes again as i think back to that 14 year old girl who was touched like that 4 years ago, the girl whos dad cared for her and wasnt  obsessed with drinking and a mom who wasnt a workaholic.

i stand up grabbing my hoodie and throwing it on, i put on black tights and white air forces making sure to grab my phone and air pods, i open my door sloly and walk downstairs, my dad is asleep on the couch with a beer in his hands.

i slowly walk over to him "daddy" i say poking him, he dosent wake up so i feel for his heartbeat, hes still alive, tears still fall from my eyes as i grab his arm and pull him up,  i walk him upstairs and lay him in the guest bedroom bed.

"night" i say kissing his forehead before walking out the bedroom and back downstairs, i walk out of the front door and take a deep breath before i start jogging down the streets, my body moved as i ran down the street not stopping once.

by now i was streets away from my house and didnt stop jogging even when sweat dripped down my forehead and tears fell from my eyes, i was stupid, vulnerable, and unlovable, my life is fucked and i cant even do anything about it.

i saw a random park bench and i slow down and walk over to it, i sit down at the bench and grab my phone pausing my music and taking deep breaths, cars drove by and the park infront of me was dead until i saw a dark figure come from behind the slide.

"hey sweetie" the man says and i stand up backing away slowly "dont run, i just want to talk" he says and i nod no and continuing to back away ready to bolt off, he reaches for something and pulls out a gun pointing it at me "if you run, ill shoot" he says and i slowly pause.

he smirks walking over to me, when he reaches me he grabs my waist and trails his hands down my body, he grabs my hair and yanks my head back as he kissing down my jaw, i take a deep breath as i kick his balls and take the gun pointing it at him.

he groans in pain but stands up but i point the gun at him making him hold his hands up "HELP" i yell and he growls "bitch" he saying charging at me but i kick his leg and he falls again, he stay on the ground.

"your going to regret this" he says standing up and he raises his first to punch me but another hand grabs his and punches him cold in the face, the man falls to the ground unconcious.

"the guns backwards, sweetheart"