Chapter 4

E L E N O R A ' S POV

We ate our food and laughed, the baby was well-behaved and not crying until well..now, she was crying loudly and people were looking at us, standing up i grab her and pat her back as we walk out of the restaurant.

"shhh" i say rocking her, cars where pulling up but i ignored them as i leaned against my car and patted Lily's back rocking her, i whisperd to her and groaned when she didnt stop crying, very loudly.

"you look busy" a deep voice says making me freeze, i turn around to see Mr.Marano standing there dressed nicely in a black suit, he looked amazing, i laugh a little as i still pat my sisters back slowly.

"what are you doing here?" i ask looking at him as he point behind him, a woman was standing there in a black dress looking like a victoria secret model, my stomach curls and i feel a little jealous but then look back at him.

"date?" i ask and he nods, suddenly the woman walks over to us wrapping her arm around his " i got us a table" she says and i look back down at my sister who isn't crying anymore, i clear my throat and stand up from my car.

"you okay?" my brother asks walking out of the restaurant and we all turn to him "yeah" i say smiling at my teacher whos jaw and fist are now clenched "have a good date" i say walking over to my brother who opens the door for me and we both walk in, the two follow behind us to their table, which was beside ours.

"you gonna finish your food," my brother says and my heart suddenly starts beating fast, i haven't ate anything, the baby has ate most of it and i just sat there feeding it to her "im not really hungry" i say and my brother furrows his eyebrows.

"you haven't ate tho" he says and i sigh "i said im not hungry" i kinda yell and Mr.Marano and his date turn towards us raising there eyebrows "excuse me" i stand up my heels tapping on the floor as i walk into the bathroom.

i walk into the bathroom and hit the wall, my breathing was fast as i held my heart and stared at myself into the mirror, i was so ugly, no one could ever love me, my mother told me most of those things and they stuck, i know there true though.

tears form in my eyes and suddenly the bathroom door swings open and my teacher walks in "Elenora?" he says walking towards me, i stare at him as i slowly begin to back away from him, he stares at me as my back hits the wall and i let out a sharp breath.

he walks closer to me placing one of his hands by my head pinning me against the wall, his other hand comes to my face as he uses his thumb to wipe the tears from my eyes "why arent you eating" he says wrapping his arm around my waist causing me to freeze.

"I-I" i close my mouth as i stare at him "im already to fat" i say slowly as i stare at him, he furrows his eyebrows as he looks over my body "Elenora, you are nowhere near fat, Darling" he syas and i nod "please, dont lie" i say.

he chuckles softly grabbing my chin and forcing me to look up "Mr.Marano" i whisper, our faces where so close to if i moved my lip ours would touch "listen to me" he says "you are gorgeous, every part of you that you think is ugly i will kiss and lick" he says softly and i blink up at him.

"understood," he says, it takes a little but then i nod licking my lips, his eyes follow my lips as my tongue goes smoothly over them but then he looks back at me grabbing my neck and pressing our lips together.

i wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss and he groans biting my lip for entrance, i allow it and his tongue wonder in my mouth, our tongues touch each other as we moan and groan into each other's mouths.

he was my teacher, i was his student, its very wrong but I couldn't help but want it, crave it, hate it, love it, and most importantly, need it, he's like a drug, an addiction, i know i want it, but its wrong in so many ways, but feels so fucking right.

he breaks the kiss and we both stare at each other "fuck" he whispers backing away from me and walking out of the bathroom leaving me there shocked, he left because I'm ugly and fat, all those things he said and then he leaves.

i wanted to cry but i was always crying and there were no tears left, i stared at myself in the mirror and gathered myself before i turn and walk out of the bathroom, Lily and my brother Milo were laughing at each other and next to them in the other table were him and his date.

i walk towards our table not even giving him a look but I feel his eyes on my back "Ready?" I say cheerfully and my brother nods standing up and placing money on the table, I grab my sister and my purse before leaving the restaurant my brother following behind me.

i unlocked my car and put the baby in her car seat before walking to the passenger seat and sitting down, my brother drove us home and when we arrived my mother and fathers car was in the driveway.

we get out of my car and walk to the front door opening it, my father is sat on the couch with a beer in his hand watching a football game, i walk up to him and he looks at me making me roll my eyes and place the to-go box of my food next to him "eat" i say walking up to my room.

when i get into my room i take off my dress leaving me in my black laced undergarments and jump onto my bed letting tears loose.