Chapter 7

E L E N O R A ' S   P O V

Me and santos dont break eye contact as he stares at the man then back at me "the guns backwards, sweetheart" he says laughing and grabbing the gun off of me, he smriks as i stare at him speechless.

"when did you even get here.." i whisper as we hold eye contact "i was on a run and saw a girl getting attacked, i didn't know it was you" he says pointing at me and the helpless man who is just lying there.

"come on" he says grabbing my arm, i follow beside him as we walk on the sidewalk "where do you live, Elenora" he asks, i grab my phone from my pocket and hand it to him putting my location on it, he pauses for a bit and stares at the phone then look at me then back at the sidewalk.

umm?

***

by the time we reach my house its only a couple of hours until school and i needed to get some rest, i grab my keys placing them in the door but before i can open it Santos grabs my wrist and turns me to face him.

"why" he asks and i furrow my eyebrows "why were  you out this late El, dont act stupid" he says, i look down at the ground then back at him and clear my throat "i just needed some fresh air" i didn't realize how close we were until i feel his minty breath fan agains my face.

"let me go" i whisper and he sighs dropping my wrist and i back away from him "why are you acting like your scared off me, Elenora" he says, its not that im scared off him but im scared of what hell do to me, what if he does what my dads friend did.

he takes a step forward but i back up again hitting the door, he furrows his eyebrows as he crosses his arms and stares at me "Elenora" he says sternly, fuck, my eyes start watering but i push them back.

"please, just go home" i whisper opening my front door and walking inside, once i shut the door i run up to my room and jump on my bed, tears fall from my eyes as i bring my knees to my chest and cry into them.

why, why is it always me, i have been raped, i have been held at gun point, my father and mother cant stand each other and my dad is now a really bad drunk while my mother is a workaholic,  im falling for a man who would never date me, a man who is my teacher,

its so wrong but it feels so right.

i slide off my shoes and go under the cover, im not going to school today, i cant.

***

the school bell rings indicating it was time for lunch, yes, i went to school.

i had a quiz in math today and i couldn't miss it so i was fucking forced to come, im wearing flared jeans and a white cropped shirt with a pair of the woman's nike dunks, low foam that are black and pink, my hair is in a half up half down style with a pink bow in wrapped around the back of the ponytail.

Jules runs up to me and pulls me into a hug "thank god your here" she says dragging me to our table with the hockey boys, i notice that a new girl is sitting with us and i look at her and smile, she looks me up and down before rolling her eyes, Bitch.

"who's this?" the girl asks pointing at me making everyone look at me "my sister, why?" Milo says and the girls suddenly smiles brightly "im so sorry, you look like that girl who spilt juice on me earlier, im being so serious, nice to meet you" she says making me laugh at how she rushes it out.

"its fine, nice to meet you to" i say and she smiles walking over and sitting next to me "i actually am sorry, i dont want you to think im a bitch or anything" she says and i laugh "its fine, i swear" i say hugging her, she hugs me back instantly.

"so, whats your name" she says looking at me and Jules, Jules smiles "im jules" she says and i smile "Im Elenora but you can call me El or Nora" i say smiling as she nods "i like Nora, if thats fine with you" she says and i nod.

this girl is gorgeous, long red hair, perfect nose, perfect jawline, her hair is really curly it kinda looks like the blue jump thing you use on roblox, she looks like she could be a model, "your really pretty" i say and she smiles holding her hand to her heart.

"thank you so much, but look at you, you have an amazing body and your face" she whistles "is gorg" she says making me laugh "Thank you" she says and i nod standing up "where are you going" Jules asks also standing up.

"im going to go pick up my door-dash, wanna come" i say and she nods "you to..i havent gotten your name" i say and she smiles standing up "My names Emerald" she says as we walk out the lunchroom.

"thats a really gorgeous name" Me and Jules say as we walk towards the school doors but get cut off when a huge body stand in front of us with his hands in his pockets, Mr.Marano.

"why arent you in lunch" he says staring directly at me "why are you in my way?" i say earning a deep chuckle from him "say that again and your getting detention on that pretty little record of yours" he says making me roll my eyes.

"im just picking up my food," i say, he stares deep into my eyes to see if im lying before moving out of my way, behind him my dasher stands awkwardly with the food in his hands and i tight smile on his face but it brightens when his eyes land on Emerald .

"im sorry for making you wait" i say but he smiles at me and hands me my food "have a good day" he says before turning towards Emerald.

"i know this is really straight forward, but can i get your number?"