🖤 Chapter 3 - Option 1 or Death? 🖤

"Wake up! It's time!" Lydian singed.

Kylie groaned, Lydian opened the shades wide. There was a little sun out today, but it flashed Kylie's eyes. Max was facing the other way, groaning. It was only 8am in the morning, for these two. It was an early morning. 

But weather she liked it or not, she was still forced to wake up. Just like Makayla and Max. He had to wake up and get dress, so did Kylie.

"I'll get up." Max spoke.

"Same." Kylie added.

"Well, I'll see you later?" Max asked.

"Sure, just when me and you meet after shopping, deal?" She replied.

"Deal." Max smiled, handshaking her...

They both got out of bed. Then walked different directions, Kylie was going to get change so as Max. Kylie had her outfit on, she tied her shoes. Then walked away, grabbing her phone on the bed. She walked outside, seeing Max. 

Lydian and Jax were waiting next to Makayla, Kyleigh and Kiki.

"Let's go!" Squealed Kiki, she took Max's, Makayla's and Kyleigh's hand. Dashing away to the mall.

Lydian and Jax walked with Kylie, chattering. Kylie didn't say a word, till they got to the mall. They were going to the same mall, but just different floors. There'll be a floor for boys/men and girls/women. Which will be helpful.

~ At The Mall ~

Kylie's face looked down. She wasn't ready to go shopping for baby stuff, stuff for the wedding and for her honeymoon after the wedding. That's a lot of stuff, but it is next weekend.

"Look over there!" Lydian shouted, "Kylie has to wear more reveling clothes around Max, right~?" 

"Uh, I don't think that's a great idea." Jax muttered.

Kylie had a dead face. A fake one.
"Are you sure, Lydian?" 

"Yup, let's go!" Lydian spoke, "It'll be-"

Kylie grabbed her by her shoulder, with a dark face. Whispering in her ear.

"That'll be your final option? You're choosing death, right now." She chuckled, smirking.

"You better run." She smiled.

"AHHH!" Lydian screamed, "You're a pyscho!"

"Thats death, right!?" She asked.

Lydian looked around awkwardly.
"L-let's just go check out the dresses." 

She walked away, Jax chuckled. "Don't you have to wear white for the wedding, and the man has to wear black?"

"I guess, I've never been to one, this'll be my first time EVER!!" She squeaked.

Lydian gasped, "Kylie hates bright colors."

"Eh, she won't be in the wedding dress for long. Besides, she has a honeymoon. She could wear something else that's attractive." Jax explained.

"Sure, let's go look for a white one." Lydian dashed.

"I'll be fine in white, as long as it doesn't get dirty." She smiled, walking to Lydian's. direction.

"Race you there!" She yelled. 

"Hey, cheater!" Jax yelled.

"Wait? You don't mean like I am an actual cheater?" She asked.

"No, you're not cheating on Max, right?" Jax asked.

"No, why would I?" She replied.

"Forget it." He answered.

"O-M-G!!! Kylie!! This dress looks adorable, isn't it?" She asked.

"It does look cute." Kylie replied, "How much?"

"This dress in on sale, happily. It's just 4$ dollars." She replied.

"Sure!" Kylie smiled.

"Jax?" Lydian looked at him.

"I'll buy it, any accessories?" He asked.

"She does need a veil." Lydian spoke, she went silent. Thinking.

"How the heck is Max going to-" 
Kylie sighed.

"Kiss you?" Lydian replied, "We'll see."
She laughed.

"Let's go!" Lydian spoke, running.

"Sure." Kylie smiled.

"Alright, I'll put the dress in the bag." Jax spoke, "I'll buy it."

This was going well for Kylie, not too bad.