Chapter 4 - Max's Big Day

"Max, what about that? Don't you like black?" Kyleigh asked.

"Of course." Max stuttered.

"She's such a handful." Makayla whispered, "She's a big shopper."

Kyleigh ran to the suit. "Do you want it though?" She asked. "Sure, why not. There's nothing better than that, right?" Max replied.

"No, let's go buy it. You'll need a bowtie; the suit doesn't come with one." Kyleigh spoke.

"How about a white-"
Kiki looked at Max.

"I'll chose the color." Max spoke over Kiki, "How about a black one?"

"Sure, lets go!" Kiki smiled, skipping. 

Makayla sighed. Max walked over with Makayla.

"I'll check one with Makayla, you check one with Kiki." Max told Kyleigh.

"Sure, sounds good!" Kyleigh squeaked, skipping.

"OH, also! The bowtie better NOT have decorations on it. No pink, no bright colors. Just plain black. If you do, it'll be your last day on earth. Got it?" Max explained.

Kyleigh groaned, "Awh, shucks. Got it."

"What do you mean 'shucks' Max said it'll be your last day on earth. You fool." Kiki exclaimed.

"Oh..." Kyleigh replied.

"What do you mean 'Oh'- You know what, let's go! Come on!" Kiki replied.

"SEEEE YOUUUU LATERRRRRR!" Kyleigh's screamed echoed.

"I wonder how Kylie delt with Kyleigh when she's screaming like this." Max facepalmed.

Makayla chuckled, "Let's go Max!"

"You remind me of Kylie." Max spoke.

"I- Why?" Asked Makayla.

"She's also acting like an excited person." Max smiled.

"Awh, let's go! I want to see your face when you and Kylie see each other!" Makayla yelled.

Max chuckled.

"You know, I am very happy I am getting a new sibling!" She exclaimed.

"I know, we don't know the gender though." Max chuckled.

"I want a sister!" Makayla cheered.

"Your just like my sister, May." Max replied.

"Really! May?!" Makayla replied.

"Yup!" He agreed.

"I've never met her, I think." Makayla smiled.

"Yeah, I think you never did." Max replied, "You weren't adopted, Kylie brought you in because a person like you deserves better than being on the streets."

"I understand!" Makayla replied, "How do you want all black? Wouldn't the bowties be the same?"

"Probably let's see!" Max spoke.

They looked around.