Chapter 8 - Here We Go Again❤️

The next day has arrived. Kylie was awake, she looked at Max. Then shook him a bit, he wasn't a morning person. Or ready to get up, he wanted to sleep. But they had to get ready for the wedding. Today they were going to the mall to look for Makayla's outfit and what Kylie and Max would wear for their honeymoon right after the wedding.

"Max?" She asked, softly.

"Mghmm..." He groaned. 

"We have to get up." She spoke.

"I'll be up." He replied.

Kylie got out of bed, then she got dressed. Max sat up, then he rubbed his eyes. Looking out the window. It was a cloudy day, happily. Max sighed heavily, getting out of bed. 

+ After Getting Dress +
*This chapter may be a bit short

"Max?" Kylie asked, knocking on the door.

"Come in." He yelled.

She opened the door, then smiled. Closing it back.

"Uhm, well. I'll see you later." She replied, smiling.

"Sure." He smirked.

Kylie looked at him, with a warm smile. So did Max, he was staring at her. She looked beautiful and she needs to know it. 

"You look pretty." He complimented her.

"Thanks" She blushed.

Max chuckled, then he pulled her in. Wrapping his hands around her waist. Kylie had her hand on his neck. With one hand, Max grabbed her chin. Then gave her a kiss. Kylie moaned, then she smiled.

"You're a pretty smiling critter." He chuckled.

"I just woke up happy." She smiled, again.

Getting out of Max's embrace. She winked at him, then she closed the door. Max smiled; he felt a bit flustered.

"Kylie, are you ready?" Asked Lydian.

"Yeah, let's go." She replied.

They walked to the mall. 
"Where were you?" Asked Jax.

"Upstairs with Max." She answered, "Handling something."

"Handling what?" Lydian questioned.

"Oh, uh...Later? How about that?" She stammered.

"No, now." She added.

"Uh, he just wanted to kiss me." She whispered.

"Cute." Jax gave a friendly punch to Kylie.

She blushed.
"Yeaahhh...totally..."

Jax chuckled, so did Lydian... Kylie was a bit shy after talking about her and Max's kiss. He was feeling it, this morning. Kylie was hoping the shopping would go by fast, she was also pregnant.

Her baby wasn't coming soon. Probably around two weeks or next weeks. She hopes not this week. Afterall, her wedding is this week. She can't have a baby then her wedding. The baby will need a lot of care. Kylie spends a few months pregnant anyways, her baby may come...Soon. 

What a shame, Bailey couldn't even bare to see the baby. She'll miss the baby shower, and everything else. The wedding, all that she wanted to see.

Is now in her head. Sadly, that's tragic.