Chapter 11 - Home, Sweet Home

Max drove them home. Kylie looked out the window, thinking about something. She looked out the window as Max drove, she was only taking the pills to stop her stomach from hurting. But what she thinking about baby? She was, she wanted the pain to end. 

Wanting to kill something inside her, but not herself.

"We are here!" Max spoke.

She got out the car and took Makayla out. Walking to the house, she was free. Finally. Once they reached the house, she was going to take a nap. A short nap. Kylie opened the door, then she placed Makayla down.

She sighed; she was a few weeks away from her pregnancy. She may be in labor soon, sadly. The wedding was this weekend, they were all ready. Lydian had the wedding food ready, and Makayla's outfit. And so their outfit.

Tragically, Bailey may have to miss out on seeing Max and her (non) best friend getting married. She was also giving birth; Bailey wouldn't want to miss seeing their baby.  

Upstairs, alone. Kylie got on her phone, to see if her baby was growing. The baby was growing, he/she must be coming out on Wednesday in the middle of the night or Thursday.  She really hoped the baby didn't come out Wednesday, she wants sleep. Besides, the wedding is soon.

"Kylie?" Max called.

"Yeah?" Kylie replied, putting her phone away.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Sure, come in." She responded, smiling. 

"Are you okay?" Max questioned, closing the door.

"Yeah, the baby may be coming in the middle of the night, or Thursday." She explained, "No wonder why the baby was kicking today."

"Why don't we calm down? I mean like, it's not like I'll lose you." He smiled, comforting her.

"It's just, I could literally die from a-" 

"A heart attack?" Max asked.

"Yeah, wh-when the baby is out." She finished, stammering.

"Stop overthinking, just don't worry." He hugged her tightly.

"Let's just get sleep, if the water breaks. I'll make sure, I have everything ready by then." Max smiled.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"We have the baby stuff, thanks to the squad. They brought toys, play yard, bottles, a walker and a car seat for the baby. Everything they need." He replied.

"What about a stroller?" She asked.

"Kai said he'll get one." Max replied.

"At least..." She sighed.

. . .

"Awh, don't worry." He smiled, "I won't lose you."

He hoped he wouldn't lose Kylie.