(Max's Part) Chapter 7 - Like They Said

Max was getting ready as well. Jax had the bag, and he took Max's suit out. Makayla took his shoes out and his pants. 

"Max, are you ready to get dress?" Asked Jax.

"I'll do my suit myself." Max replied.

"Sure, we'll get the other stuff out." Jax answered.

Max got his suit, then he put it on. Fixing his tie that came with it, Makayla handed him his pants and shoes. Max took his pants, putting them on. Including the belt, as long with the shoes.

"Take your hat off, you look silly." Chuckled Makayla.

Max sighed, "Why?"

"Because, what if you're going to kiss Kylie then-."

"Okay, okay, I'll take it off." Max took his hat off. Giving it too Jax.

"Max, you look handsome." Jax smiled.

"Thanks." He replied.

"I can't believe your marrying the girl you wanted for years." Jax grinned.

"Uhmm, don't say it like that." Max's face was flustered.

"Then you are having a baby with her?" Jax smiled again.

"STOPPP!" Max's face was red.

Jax took his phone out, and was about to take a picture of Max. 
"Smile for the picture."

Max smiled and did a pose. Jax took many. pictures.

"Don't show it to Kylie or any of the girls." Makayla spoke.

"But you're a girl, you better not tell anyone. Not even Kylie." Jax replied.

"I am a great secret keeper." Makayla smiled.

"Augh, if Kylie doesn't want someone or the squad to find out she is going to have a girl baby. Then you find out, you'll spread the rumor, right?" Max explained.

"Maybe..." Makayla muttered.

Jax and Max chuckled.
"Max, what if you see Kylie in the dress?"

"I may be speechless. She's already pretty and all, but she'll be even more." Max smiled.

"Let's see, trust me. You're going to love your wedding." Jax grinned, putting his hand on Max's shoulder. 

Max chuckled, "Thanks. I hope she lives on, with me."

"What do you mean?" Asked Jax.

"Kylie's feeling suicidal and I'm doing everything I can, I don't want to lose her, she means the world to me." Max smiled, trying to hide the tears.

"Don't worry, we'll help too." Makayla smiled, "Besides, Kylie has a kind heart. She doesn't deserve to commit suicide or feel this way." 

Max smiled, hugging Makayla. Jax joined the hug as well. 
"Thanks Makayla."