𝔗𝔢𝔞𝔪 𝔙

🜺

🜺

(Y/N) POV

   I was in the monitor room with Team Z. We had scored 3rd place on the Wing 5 score board. The last game that we would have to play was against Team V. We focused on the main three scorers, which was Zantetsu, Reo and Nagi.

Zantetsu - 5 goals

Reo - 6 goals

Nagi - 7 goals

  'With someone with a non-active personality he has lots of goals. Guess we are all in for a surprise.'

🜺

   We were back in our room and some of my team players were playing 'Try to guess what the older Wanima is thinking' game. It was funny to see all the dumb ideas they could get with just one face a person is making. Though the fun was cut short with Iemon saying that we had so be serious with the up coming match.

   "Wait a minute..I still haven't forgiven this jerk." Raichi said catching my attention. He was kneeling down stalking about Kuon. "You're probably planning to away our strategy again, right! Before that, let's all take a swing at him!" Raichi yelled before putting Kuon in a choke hold.

   "That the first time you didn't say something stupid, but i'll take a swing." I uttered, as I walked over to them.

   "Shut the hell up you bitch! But ok do it! He's wide open!" Raichi shouted at me. Isagi then interfered saying something that we need all 11 players. That's when Kuon got out of Raichi's grasp.

   "You idiot! I'm not playing!" Kuon declared.

   "I mean Isagi.. he betrayed his team you really think he is going to help us. He's here to only help himself. You both are so dumb." I commented, making heads turn to me. "What? I'm just being honest, if we don't win this game we will all be packing our things and kiss our dream of being a striker good bye. Although the only person that stays is that one with the most goals or points. Which will be Kuon because he has made three goals and the most any of us has made is at least 1, which will not get us anywhere in this simulation." I stated the obvious.

   "Then (Y/N), what are you thinking of doing?" Isagi asked me.

   "I would say that we can come up with a plan but I have nothing. Another thing is that you guys don't really let me be on the field so..." I shrugged.

   "We'll find someone to-" Isagi started.

   "I'll let her take my spot. I feel like she has a lot to show." Kunigami suddenly said right behind me.

   "Are you sure? I was just being dramatic." I said.

   "Yes i'm sure." Kunigami said with a hand on my shoulder.