Epilogue

So many moons of slaughter. It'd been years now.

She'd lost count of how many cats she'd killed, or at least ruined the lives of. And yet, the scale of suffering she'd brought felt far too small. With all the living things she'd massacred, so many new ones were born. It always felt as though whatever laid beneath reality was infested by life and happiness.

Venusdawn stood alone, pondering her life as she perched solitary on a rock. Behind her lay the wasteland created by yet another massacre, another tiny, insignificant vengeance against destiny and harmony. 

If only, she wondered. If only she had the power to break the universe how she wished to. To shatter this system of what was put in place, and bring out her ideal reality, to bring out an infinite revenge on the unworthy creatures who clung to their futile code of order and morality. These creatures building up the universe. And to sing her requiem, with the notes scribbled to be read blindly. All as it was meant to be from the genesis.

And as she turned, she suddenly noticed a familiar figure walking toward her. Someone whom she worried she'd developed close feelings for. Venusdawn could not kill her just yet, she needed her as an asset first.

"Venusdawn," the she-cat spoke as she approached her. "Die Mutter has manifested. And I sense the birth of Der Sohn is soon."

Venusdawn stared at her in empty surprise. "So, all the suffering I caused brought the progenitor to physicality," she said, overwhelmed by sudden pride. She then opened her mouth to spill out her request.

"I ask you, never let her never feel the warmth of a creator herself. And then, once she has no sense of life, allow her to bring every being in creation forward into an infinity of death."