- TOGETHER - tmnt x sibling! reader who has nightmares about shredder (platonic)

(2014/16) tmnt x sibling! reader

the dimly lit lair was filled with the soft glow of the tv, casting long shadows across the room as the turtles lounged around after a long day of training

the dimly lit lair was filled with the soft glow of the tv, casting long shadows across the room as the turtles lounged around after a long day of training. suddenly, a piercing scream shattered the peace, echoing through the underground hideout.

"whoa, what was that?" mikey exclaimed, jumping to his feet in alarm.

leo's expression darkened as he recognized the familiar sound. "it's y/n again. she's having nightmares."

raph cursed under his breath, his protective instincts kicking into overdrive. "i'll go check on her."

the four rushed to the source of the scream, finding you, their little sister curled up in your bed, tears streaming down your face as you gasped for breath. your entire body trembled with fear, the remnants of a nightmare still clinging to you like a suffocating cloak.

"hey, it's okay. you're safe now," raph murmured, gently shaking your shoulder.

you blinked up at him, eyes wide with terror. "i... i'm sorry. i didn't mean to wake you guys up."

donnie knelt beside your bed, offering a reassuring smile. "no need to apologize. we were awake anyway."

leo wrapped you in a comforting embrace, his voice soft but firm. "you know you can talk to us, right? we're family."

you nodded, burying your face in leo's shoulder as you struggled to calm your racing heart. "i... i just can't stop thinking about him."

raph clenched his fists, a fierce anger burning in his eyes. "he's gone now. you don't have to be afraid anymore."

but the scars of your past ran deep, haunting you even in the safety of their lair. you knew you was safe with your brothers by your side, but the memories of shredder lingered like a persistent shadow.

the following morning, the lair was filled with the sound of laughter as the turtles gathered around the kitchen table for breakfast (which was pizza). despite the lingering traces of the night's events, there was a sense of camaraderie and warmth that filled the air.

"hey, sleepyhead, how are ya feelin'?" mikey asked, grinning as he passed a plate of pizza to his little sister.

you offered him a small smile, still feeling the weight of exhaustion from the restless night. "better, i guess. thanks for checking on me."

raph ruffled your hair affectionately, a rare display of tenderness from the usually gruff turtle. "jus' remember, yer not alone in this."